I SAW GOD JEHOVAH AND JESUS (JEHOVAH'S WITNESS)

by mosesimon 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• dm6
    dm6
    Before God does anything on the the earth he reveals it to me and in turn I am supposed to inform the people.
    God revealed the following incidents to me before they occured on the earth.

i laughed so hard at this. Does this guy really beileve going to an ex JW site people are going to listen to him?????

Some of us still beileve the bible, and what about when jesus warns of people like him, jesus warns us of false prophets etc such as the watchtower.

I think he is in way over his head here.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I can't wait till his next post.........I'm thinking there won't be one cause all he wanted to do was advertise his website.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Can't work it out really...

Looks to me to be a bold new adventure for the guy, anyone can set up a website that 'fakes it till he makes' it with religion. I think somehow he hopes to build on a set of very sketchy and niave childish miracles and have his very own 'ministry'...

$$$ in his eyes too

oz

• Mary
    Mary

I saw Jesus,Jesus & God coming soon

What a coincidence! I saw them too after downing a few percocets and glasses of red wine. Jesus told me that everyone on this board must send me $100.00 before the next full moon, or he will smite you all with his rod of iron.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Perhaps one DJeggnogg and numberslettersnumbers can go on?

• still thinking
    still thinking

More new light!!!!

So....who do I make that cheque out to? M...A...R...Y....

Sorry, how presumptious of me...would you prefer me to credit it directly to your bank account? Or would you like my credit card details....

I just can't wait for more news....

• Mary
    Mary
    So....who do I make that cheque out to? M...A...R...Y....

No cheques darling. Just send me cash. Unmarked bills preferably.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Mary -

I saw Jesus

How's our lad doing then?

You saw Jesus and I saw some real bargains in Primark!

• donny
    donny

I saw God yesterday as well and he too is suffering financial hard times. He had to argue for 5 minutes before the driver let him on the bus as all he could offer was an i.o.u. for the fare.

• Mary
    Mary

How's our lad doing then?

He's busy, busy, busy. You know....overseeing the building of new ASSembly hells, answering the prayers of those wanting to work part time so they can pio-sneer, protecting single sisters from murderers when they go out in field serve-us. He hardly has any time to himself!!

LOL @ donny!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit