The Polarizing of America: Rep. Michele Bachmann wins Iowa Straw Poll

by darthfader 172 Replies latest social current

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

In truth sam I also ascribe to Terrys clock principle its a system controlled by others.

here enjoy

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Is that what the Libs are about? Making Letterman's and Leno's jobs easier? I see now why OBama can't get the job done, it's all about the antics isn't it? When will the Libs wake up and figure out that the joke on them?

Funny that Pres. Clinton was on the receiving end of that joke....

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Is that what the Libs are about? Making Letterman's and Leno's jobs easier? I see now why OBama can't get the job done, it's all about the antics isn't it? When will the Libs wake up and figure out that the joke on them?
    Funny that Pres. Clinton was on the receiving end of that joke....

The joke is on anybody that still believes in all this democracy-God bless America nonsense.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Ok sam If you truly want to understand where I'm coming from read this please.

link

• designs
    designs

Sam-

Of course we know Clinton got caught and rightly embarassed himself and the Presidency. We can laugh and cringe at our Democratic leaders or vote them out of Office if they don't get the job done. As Bill Gross and Warren Buffett acknowledge this economy is improving but slowing because of the housing mess which will carry forward to 2014. This President continues to bring leaders from the S&P 500 companies and small business leaders in to get their ideas on sales, production and hiring.

The President needs to stand up to D. Congresswoman Pelosi about changing the inflation factors and actuarials so that SS and Medicare can be sustained.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Maybe you should move to Canada with all the other sissy's friends to our North George. What's the matter, to tough for you here? Maybe you should try Guatemala or Mexico? Or maybe you'd fair better in Columbia or Venezuela..... Maybe you should leave George, America would be better off without you.....

I've travelled to the other countries I've mentioned on business, they'd welcome you with open arms. You'd fit right in. The poverty in those countries is beyond description, yet they want our American jobs and are willing to work hard for them, and we're happy to employ them! Because they want to work. Yet you, who has more now than they would in three lifetimes, believes Democracy is nonsense. Americans have become lazy and we have become victims of our own laziness, that's what's happened to America George.

People like you who gave up so easily.....

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Darth, I don't want to read your link. Aren't you big enough and proud enough to post it here?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Maybe you should move to Canada with all the other sissy's George. What's the matter, to tough for you here? Maybe you should try Guatemala or Mexico? Or maybe you'd fair better in Columbia or Venezuela..... Maybe you should leave George, America would be better off without you.....
    I've travelled to the other countries I've mentioned on business, they'd welcome you with open arms. You'd fit right in. The poverty in those countries is beyond description, yet they want our American jobs and are willing to work hard for them, and we're happy to employ them! Because they want to work. Yet you, who has more now than they would in three lifetimes, believes Democracy is nonsense. Americans have become lazy and we have become victims of our own laziness, that's what's happened to America George.
    People like you who gave up so easily.....

You've never been to another country on business other than looking for underage boys and girls in Thailand.

• designs
    designs

'Americans have become lazy'... Not here at least, I've started three businesses in the part three years and all are expanding nicely.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Actually sam, I was just seeing if you were actually going to try and read that bullshit...point proven. refer to my post on page 1 about you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit