The Polarizing of America: Rep. Michele Bachmann wins Iowa Straw Poll

by darthfader 172 Replies latest social current

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL, Darth ........

• designs
    designs

Sam-

The sad hypocracy of the Tea Party is their over 65 crowd accepts their SS and Medicare benefits and as in the case of Congresswoman Bachmann applied for Federal Aid for her business, plus all of the perks associated with campaign funding. But the Federal Gov. is the bad guy, ok

As I travel around Southern California, Nevada and Arizona on business I see Road Construction projects going full bore thanks to the Federal Transportation program. My R. Congressman Daryl Issa applied for Grant money to add an Off Ramp and road wideing project by one of his Medical Buildings in Vista Ca.. Of course ol Issa never mentions the Billions of Federal Dollars that have come into our District saving our County from the severity of the Recession, not ol $600,000,000.00 Daryl who takes all of the Medical Benefits and Retirement packages offered to a Congressman..

• designs
    designs

Darth-

She's a Crowd pleaser that's for sure...

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

My point is made.....it's all a big laugh to the Libs. So she's eating a Corn Dog, what's behind the idea of your picture post Darth? What are you getting at? What are you so fearful of? You're a great reflection of your party, I won't stoop so low.

Try rising above it, or can you???

• designs
    designs

Sam-

Congresswoman Bachmann will be quized and tested for her political and world view acumen, which is as it should be. We'll find out real soon if she has the Right Stuff.

But photos can be effective, remember Dukasis with his Army Helmet on....

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Designs...Really? Photo's like that are effective? How so?

Still waiting for Darth to reply, can he/she not speak for itself? Is this too difficult and painful to respond to?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Sam if you really have to ask the purpose of that pic you're a moron.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

No....what IS the purpose of that picture Darth? YOU posted it, what IS the purpose? What was your reasoning in posting it, I would like to know....

Edited to add: She looks like she's having a good time at the County Fair, what's wrong with eating a Corn Dog?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

The guy's eyes in the background are very telling. I'm channelling Professor X right now, but I think when that photo was taken, the man in the background was thinking, "If she can do that with a corn dog, imagine what she'd do with my....."

• designs
    designs

Sam-

Its the fun stuff that makes Jay Leno and David Letterman's job easier..... Think of the endless jokes..hurrying to finish a round of falacio in order to give the Shoot to Kill Order for an Al Qaeda opperative, Priceless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit