Questions

by Snowflake 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Snowflake
    Snowflake

I really want to read the CofC book, what's the best way to get it?

Also, what is the WTS gaining by keeping the org. going? Is it a money thing? If so, who's getting the money? The GB????

Thanks.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, snowflake.

Try www.commentarypress.com to order Ray's books.

j2bf

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Also, what is the WTS gaining by keeping the org. going?

It is only by the will of the Almighty that his earthly organization
    keeps going. Nothing is to be gained except the approval of Jah and
    all the blessings that he bestows......praise be to Jah!!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ps, its the P's

power, prestege, privilege, pride

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

look who they lead! need I say more :o)

• picosito
    picosito

Dearest Nytelecom1:

Don't you get it? We're all here for a break from having that old party line preached at us. Can you give us a break? We just don't believe that stuff anymore. Your comments, which you may feel may influence some of us to go back to what the rest of us now consider as vomit, surely to the vast majority of posters here are as welcome as that nasty splinter in the finger that we hope will grow out soon of its own accord, because we just can't get the damn thing out ourselves.

• Snowflake
    Snowflake

Nytelecom1

If you really believe what you just posted what are you even doing on this site? If you believe that the WTS is doing the "will of Jehovah" and you want to follow that, why would you be on a site with a bunch of apostates, DF'ds and DA's where you are exposed to all our "evils". You confuse me, just by being here you're breaking a bunch of JW rules. Why don't you use the time you spend at this site and go out in service instead. You would probably have more luck with the people at the door than you will with anyone here.

• Celia
    Celia

Nytelcom,

It is only by the will of the Almighty that his earthly organization keeps going. Nothing is to be gained except the approval of Jah andall the blessings that he bestows......praise be to Jah!!!

It is only by the will of the Almighty that the Catholic Church, which has been active since the time of Jesus Christ, keeps going....
    Praise God and Jesus Christ.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

lurkers take note

Don't you get it? We're all here for a break from having that old party line preached at us. Can you give us a break?

aaah yes...the antis cry and complain about shunning..but never want
    to hear from a servant of Jehovah...hmmmm...ahh yes the forum says
    "a discussion for anything JW related"...but the antis only want
    one side heard.....hmmmmm....could it be that the antis dont
    want the lurkers to see another view?...hmmm....and when the
    antis fail to change the mind of a loyal dub....its the "nobody who
    posts here" cares.....

as you will from time to time see..my posts are for the benefit of the lurkers...

. Why don't you use the time you spend at this site and go out in service instead
    consider the time frame of my posts and you will have answered your question.

You would probably have more luck with the people at the door than you will with anyone here.
    As one of Jehovahs Witnesses I dont believe in luck.
  • gumby
    gumby

Nytelecom1:...praise be to Jah!!!
    Spoken like a true Hebrew!
    Living in the past are we? Funny how you dubs never speak of the one in the greek scriptures that everybody else talked about.
    Let's see...now who could that be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit