Questions

by Snowflake 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Doh !
    His message is reported in the Bible, we would not know about Jesus and His message if there was no Bible...
    enough for today, have a nice afternoon Nytelcom,
    Go take a walk, it will do you good.

• Celia
    Celia
    do you think satan has horns and is red??

No, I don't !
    I don't even believe there is anything like Satan...
    but isn't it the way he's been represented over the years ?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

PSSTTT! Henry....

We can track you down....we will find you....we will let the bros in your cong know you have taken up with APOSTATES!!!!

Just think, you too can become one of us...free from the borg.

What fun to "out" a "good, clean" dub.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    It is only by the will of the Almighty that his earthly organization keeps going. Nothing is to be gained except the approval of Jah andall the blessings that he bestows......praise be to Jah!!!

If the above is, in fact, true, then wouldn't that also show that all the other religions have God's blessings and it is His will that they are still around and growing at a faster rate than the Org.? Sort of makes one wonder!

For me, I have no use for any of them. By the above reasoning, only the wealthiest people in the world have God's blessing, since he saw fit to reward them woth wealth. Never mind the Bible says it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to pass through the gates of heaven.

As far as I am concerned, it is just whoever does the best PR that advances and misleads who.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    People are free to choose their set of beliefs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unless your an Jehovahs Witness that is.....at least on this board.
    Nytel, let me see if I get this straight. You are a JW in good standing who willfully visits a known exJW site and then whines that you are being denied your beliefs?

Your belief systems warns and urges you not to come to these sites, but instead to only listen to them and read what they print, and you say we are denying you your beliefs?

Somehow, your words just don't make a lot of damn sense!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I just have to join this little spat,

What a marvellous way of witnessing! To post on line.. stay in doors with a coffee and kid yourself that you may reach some poor soul who is lurking, before they reach the same "Low sink of debauchery" as rest of us .Wish we had had this in my day , you'ld never see me out on a Saturday morning (shudder at the memory)

Incidentally ,I suppose you could could count up to 4000 return visits when you reply??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit