Is There ANY Religion That You Would Feel Comfortable Being A Member Of?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Band,

I liked the Sojourner Magazine. Anyone one been to a Bahai Temple.......I like a leader who goes by Bab

• Kudra
    Kudra

damu. you made me look up solipsism!

yeah yeah, NewChapter... its all about you isn't it.. ;-P

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

One of the biggest probelms I have with organized religion is that it is made up of people and I don't like people.

Sure women are nice to look at and do naughty things to and some men are need to do the work of manual labour and be the peons of society, I just don't see why I have to lower myself to deal with them.

• Kudra
    Kudra

PSacramento...

Well. You *are* one of them.

You are just another person that someone else likely does not want to lower themself to deal with...

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

@designs-The Bahai faith is really interesting...I've been to their temples, and have read parts of their holy book... can't think of what it's a called right now... a lot of the apocalyptic fundy types are convinced it will be the one world religion implemented by the one world government...

• designs
    designs

Dude-

Suddenly I have this urge to join a group that wants to take over the WORLD! Power I tell you Power!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

yeah yeah, NewChapter... its all about you isn't it.. ;-P

Well of course. What else is there? Silly question.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't ever want to belong to any religion.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Oh my god. I have been on this forum to long. When I read the title of this thread the first thing that came to my mind was exactly what Outlaw brought out. I feel so dirty. I am beginning to think like Outlaw. LOL Totally ADD

• Kensho
    Kensho

I have been focused on the beliefs of the founder fathers Paine,Jefferson,Washington, Franklin and many famous people past and present,

1) no holy books

2) no prophets

3) no organizsed religion

4) no preistcraft

Deism= " Where belief in God is united with our God given reason" Check it out it really makes since www.deism.com

Kensho

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit