Angels are taking the lead in the preaching work

by mankkeli 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The angels are good at bringing lots of business to McDonalds and Starbucks!

• Glander
    Glander

I once got a latte at Starbucks that had Jesus face in the foam. I suppose that was meaningless? I shouldn't have stirred it in.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

but the child was unusually eager to go to the next home. In fact, he went by himself and knocked on the door!

Don't you dare leave that in. It's child abuse to guilt little ones into "eager" field service. Even worse, encouraging them to knock on doors unaccompanied.

~Sue
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Two things come to mind:

1) During the closing talk of the DC they used two completely worn out examples of "success" in the ministry. One dated all the way back to Vietnam hippies, pre-1975. The other one was the rude householder that later apologized and offered the dubs a "cool drink of water", almost the exact same words from a recent farticle that I parroted to my niece before the speaker finished the story.

2) I wonder if the angels are reducing the hours they preach and attend congregation meetings because of the high cost of fuel and hardships of making a living in these last days.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

GLANDER - I, too, felt the angels guide me to the local Starbuck's this morning. I felt blessed by the rich flavor of a tall Pike Place Roast and Lemon Poundcake.

I also believe Jehovah was behind the change to FREE WiFi last year. He is OBVIOUSLY blessing his servants in an UNPRECEDENTED way.

I can sense these sorts of things.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sung to the tune of "Bicycle Built for Two:"

b*ll sh*t

b*ll sh*t

sounds like b*ll sh*t to me, to me

(do you like the fancy asterisks I put in so no one could tell I'm really saying naughty words?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit