Paradise Earth. What will it be like?

by punkofnice 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

bttt for Brudder Thorn

• punkofnice
  • designs
    designs

Weather will be no more in the New System, Wt..

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

I overheard two pioneer stormtroopers speculating about this at the hall once. The most positive, imaginative comment was "...maybe there'll be lectures...". That's it? Your idea of paradise is an extended service meeting? If that really is what paradise is like you can shove me back in my box and nail the lid down.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Unky Punk......THEY WILL MAKE ME WEAR THE WELSH NATIONAL COSTUME???? NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Help me Unky. Me dont wanna wear it!!! *sob* have you SEEN IT??????

Im not doing it I tell ya!!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

That's a clasic...

Oh with what happens if there is an accident I guess it would be like that crazzy movie (just saw previews) The day no one died....

• cantleave
    cantleave

What will Earth be like?

Something like this.......

• punkofnice
  • lrkr
    lrkr

What will it be like- like a post apocalyptic video game- but worse. No trash collection, no operating sewage or electricity, no petroleum refinement (so no powered vehicles) no refrigeration, no fresh fruit or vegatables, no supplies except what is in the stores right now, factories are not operational... because- after all- 99% of the population just died.

Oh- and I forgot- disease and corpses and stench everywhere!! (wouldnt want to wait for the birds to eat them- it really takes a while!) During the Civil war, Gettysburg saw the death of 7000 people who were buried fairly quickly and the town stunk like death for 6 months- imagine 6 billion people dying!!

• designs
    designs

Jesus likes the smell of 7 billion corpses, reminds him of victory!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit