Paradise Earth. What will it be like?

by punkofnice 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik

And the woolly green mammoths frozen by the flood?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes, yes, and yes.

It will be paradise!!!!

And think of that waterfall that you will live by. Everyone will have a waterfall, and a perfect garden. NOW GET TO WORK!~!!!!

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

A lot of time will have to be spent trying to cheer up the countless millions of resurrected people who've just been told they can't get married, and that fornicators aren't allowed to live in the Paradise, so don't even think about it. How could we encourage such ones? You could say something like ''Don't worry, there will be 'new scrolls' opened soon, maybe God's going to change his mind and allow polygamy again''...

• Dune
    Dune

According to an elder I knew, we wouldn't have genitals. Seems like something I'd have a hard time explaining 'newly resurrected ones'.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yes. We'll 'wait on Jehovah'..................................forever!

No change there then!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

According to an elder I knew, we wouldn't have genitals. Seems like something I'd have a hard time explaining 'newly resurrected ones'.

Yeah, King David (the original Hef) will wonder where all his 1,000 "bunnies" are.

"Wow, it's good to be bac... Hey! Where are all my girls??? WTF???"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I would have thought that Solomon was the original Hef. What with the thousand concubines and all. That's big pimpin!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I just pooped on the lawn. Best get to cleaning it up. ;D

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

I would have thought that Solomon was the original Hef. What with the thousand concubines and all. That's big pimpin!

Thanks, Serenity. You're right. it's none other than the original Triple OG, Solo-MAN!

• shamus100
    shamus100

QUESTION: What would happen if you fell off a waterfall? Would you live?

QUESTION: what if a branch fell out of a tree (widow maker) and hit you. Would you live?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit