Paradise Earth. What will it be like?

by punkofnice 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So! Paradise Earth!! If the WTB$ GB were right (work with me here. I don't believe they even know how to tie their own shoe laces let alone be correct about this), what would life in a paradise Earth be like?

Ruled over by 144,000 delusional wierdos I didn't like when they were on Earth.

A 'No Fun' policy as dictated by the GB of the WTB$.

Living forever and submitting to the dictates of those who were suck ups, parasites and power trippers in the 'old order'.

Judge Boozerford, full of 'spirit' bullying everyone from his heavenly throne whilst arguing with Charlie Tazers-a Rissole!

Just imagine. Ah, I can have a pet monkey an'all!!

• mummatron
    mummatron
    Just imagine. Ah, I can have a pet monkey an'all!!

No you can't...Shamus100 is an APOSTATE!

• shamus100
    shamus100

You'll be cleaning up my poop, bitch! (I mean bitch to that guy with the creepy face )

Non-stop gardening. Like it?

FArming. Like it?

Cleaning up lion poop. Like it?

Living forever with assholes. LIke it?

Sounds more like paradise here, hell there.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

According to the literal-trash, won't we all have to wear national cosumes of our former countries? Does that mean I'll have to dress as a beefeater?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Want to eat beef? You'll be a killin' it yourself.

What will you use to cut the grass? Will there be metal in the new system? ;D Rubber? Utensils? Better get carving some utensils and plates out of rock. It'll be just like the Flintstones, maybe. ;D

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Rubber? Oh, we can have some fun then??

• shamus100
    shamus100

No, THERE WON'T BE ANY RUBBER. No fun. :'( No latex...

Money will be rocks.

What will we wipe our bums with? Leaves? Forever? Will there be a toilet paper factory? Who will work there? Maybe peole who are supposed to be killed could work there. :D Kinda like the Nazis did.... :D :D :D OOoooh, I"m liking this 'paradise' already. Vile humans!

• shamus100
    shamus100

REALISTIC DEPICTION OF FARMING IN THE NEW SYSTEM.

Time to water the plants...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Shamus me'ol' chimpy. What a happifying illustration of the 'new world'. So. Does the washtowel predict green hefalumps?

• shamus100
    shamus100

he'll bring the plant-eating dinosaurs back, punkofnice.

Jesus, I believe in reality, not fantasy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit