The JW's are the NEAREST thing to the Truth....EVER!

by punkofnice 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Nope, not tongue in cheek bro... Masonry is derived from Kabbalah.... ancient metaphysical wisdom/science. But there are two types of Kabbalah... Intuitive, and Intellectual. The first incarnates the Inner Monad... God-spark or Christ Consciousness, the second incarnates the ego. One makes you an angel, the other a demon. In some areas, the differences are so subtle that even Masters have been misled.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Prodigal - Oooh, you got me there! What you believe is a bit beyond a simple chap like me!

I'm like the song Pretty Vacant by the Sex Pistols where it goes 'I don't believe illusion, cuz too much is real!'

I guess I'm just an earthy soul!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    One makes you an angel, the other a demon. In some areas, the differences are so subtle that even Masters have been misled.

Do you know what these subtle differences are?

Or is this one of those obscure recondite understandings that require indoctrination?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's really very simple punkie.....

Whenever there is something "Divine" in this world, I mean the real truth about the Universe, how it works, how we got here, what we're all here for, and where we're going.... the negative idiots find a way to infiltrate and corrupt it... It happened with Kabbalah, it happened with Masonry, and it happened with Theosophy.

Everything that I study, from the Mayan Prophecies to channelings and all the Mysteries, all point to one thing, that Jesus focused on in his prayer in the 17th chapter of John.....

The LAW OF ONE.

Google it!

• sizemik
    sizemik

PSon . . . John 17 speaks of sanctification by means of truth and that God's word is truth . . .

Is the "truth" here JC himself (logos). . . or the written recordings of men(bible)?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'll give it a Google later prodders.

Forgive me for being very cynical but I'm more into objective reasoning after leaving the cancer called the WTS! They have fritzed my brain!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Do you know what these subtle differences are?

I'm no expert, but I have a basic understanding of the difference between a sheep and a goat: Either we are self-serving, or we are serving others. There is a percentage of orientation in each person. As far as I know, Jesus is the only Master who achieved 100 percent "STO". Also from what I understand, it takes an orientation of 51 percent to make the upcoming "shift" or "ascension" in consciousness, which emanates from a source field in the center of the galaxy. We need to be in an STO mode in order to align ourselves with the new frequency. Basically, it means our galaxy is no longer going to tolerate materialism, greed, selfishness, and other related evils..... particularly any violations of the free will of others.

Now the question is, regarding those subtle differences, if we are practicing a teaching, is that teaching feeding our own egos or is it for the true welfare and benevolence of the human race as a whole? For instance, we know that religious people go out of their way trying to convert others to their own beliefs because they think they are doing God a service, but in actuality they are judging and only serving the God of Ego. Take JW's for example. In their minds, they are giving of themselves to "save" others, but what are they really doing?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Have you seen that short film "Convergence" . . . if so what do you think about it?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

PSon . . . John 17 speaks of sanctification by means of truth and that God's word is truth . . .

Is the "truth" here JC himself (logos). . . or the written recordings of men(bible)?

John 17 in its main theme speaks of Oneness... Jesus being One with his followers being One with God the Father..... that everything is interconnected. What we do to others we in actuality do to ourselves. Jesus was not referring to himself as an individual... he knew he was connected to something much greater than himself... and that we are too.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about ..... sorry about the link, I'm on Mozilla.... just highlight, right click and open in new tab.....

http://www.embraceoneness.com/2011/01/illusions-disappear.html

• shamus100
    shamus100

How do you respond? You don't because there is nothing that can snap them out of it. ;)

They want to believe lies, therefore it's truth. Or you can bash your head against the wall. Your choice. ;D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit