The JW's are the NEAREST thing to the Truth....EVER!

by punkofnice 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cantleave & sizemik - When it actually is FULLY the 'truth' let me know!

• metatron
    metatron

"No, I guess you didn't hear that 'Truth' got disfellowshipped"

metatron

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Cantleave & sizemik - When it actually is FULLY the 'truth' let me know!

LOL . . . what if we get an "engaged" signal

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Metatron - Wow, we'll have to shun the truth........oh, wait the JW's already do!

Sizemik - We'll have to call the engineer, I think they live in Brooklyn!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yeah Unky . . . I'm sure you're right. Crooklyn is full of "engineers".

But don't expect a confirmation call anytime soon . . . maybe after 2034 LOL

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

2034AD is the nearest thing we'll get to getting our phone back on - so that's ok!

...........imagine if a real telephone co. said they couldn't fix your phone until 2034..........would we say 'Oh, that's OK, it's the nearest thing!'

Would we 'ell-as-like!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Actually, there are certain aspects of JW religion that really are closer to the truth.... because of the Masonic influence on it....

For instance.... the Tetragrammaton ....and the name Jehovah .... these are super-powerful words that when used properly, can really help a person contact their divine intuition...

This actually has a much more deadening effect than other religions because it's all negated by the "Skydaddy" syndrome....

And to top it off.... all that fear and worthlessness that JW's feel is channeled to feed negative entities.... "demons" if you will.

That's why the JW religion is the "nearest thing to the truth".. and also one of the most dangerous and destructive.

On the other hand, it's much further from the truth when it comes to who and what we are.... at least other religions teach that your destiny is "heaven"... the nefarious Watchtower keeps people forever attached to the idea of a physical body and a "paradise earth".. guaranteeing they will NEVER have the desire to "ascend" and connect with their Higher Selves.....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Prodigal - Like they say there's good and bad in all.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

what's that saying? close only counts in horse-shoes and hand grenades? or something.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Actually, there are certain aspects of JW religion that really are closer to the truth.... because of the Masonic influence on it....

PSon . . . tongue in cheek I assume. Masonic influence takes me closer to the truth like a step toward magnetic north gets me closer to New York.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit