hello all... from the new guy...

by wearewatchingyouman 30 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Yes, I run jwfacts.com. I am based in Australia.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Thanks for an awesome site! Tons of great info on there... I really appreciate all your hard work...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! Are you in touch with your df'd mom?

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

of course... amazing woman! I'm one of the lucky ones I guess... somehow I have great relationships with all my family... I'm not really sure how I pull this off, cause I'm pretty frank about my beliefs, I really can't complain... all things considered my dad has always been pretty cool... and he's a great grandfather towards my kids... I think this had a lot to do with me being honestly skeptical yet respectful from a young age...

• factfinder
    factfinder

Welcome wearewatchingyouman!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks. It was never intended to become so extensive, but has become quite an enjoyable hobby of mine.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome wearewathcingyouman and I look forward to more post from you. You are one of the few JW born-ins that seems to have a good relationship with your family and not adversely affected by being raised a JW. What took you so long to join the JWN and why did you join?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hello and welcome. Love the name!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome Wearewatchingyouman. Just woke up to see a new guy on the forum. Good to have you on board. Look forward to more of your story. Great name. How did you come up with it? Totally ADD

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit