Sister are not to talk to the brothers alone

by life is to short 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

BTW, have you given your hubby's email address to any ex-JWs who are working on the mailing list of elders? Perhaps hearing the truth from someone else might hold some weight with him.

LITS brought her husband to the Tahoe apostafest. He met all of us there and Flip talked to him a good long time about the pedophile issue in the bOrg. I had hoped that meeting and hearing real folks opinions about what is going on it the bOrg would make a dent in LITS' husband's armor but apparently that didn't happen.

LITS, do what you have to do for your peace of mind, for your own good. It's so sad that even your own husband doesn't have your back. You deserve better girlfriend.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Again thank you everyone.

Ultrabimbo

Your story with your wife is so similar to my husband and I. What I just cannot grasp is how they can put the dam religion so high up in their lives that they would leave their family over it, that they are willing to give up on their marriage which is totally against the Bible they say they follow. Could they be more hypocritical.

On so many levels that is so wrong. My husband was the one to first bring up the d word not me. I was trying to reason with him, but he says if we cannot get past this then our marriage is over.

Really that is about as sallow as it gets. But then when I said fine he backs off which just makes it worse for me.

All I can say is that I am just so sorry for all of us who have went through this religion with our mates still believing. It is peer hell.

Again thanks for everyone's kind words.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit