Breaking News: Explosion in Oslo

by leavingwt 99 Replies latest social current

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Here is one of his writings

Today's Protestant church is a joke. Priests in jeans who march for Palestine and churches that look like the minimalist shopping centers. I am a supporter of an indirect collective conversion of the Protestant church back to the Catholic. In the meantime, I vote for the most conservative candidates in church elections.
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

So NeckRock, you are "Michael" over on ZeroHedge?

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/mass-killer-andrew-berwicks-aka-anders-breivik-complete-777724-word-manifesto

Sun, 07/24/2011 - 02:10 | Michael (Total Score:1)

Michael's picture

Seems like the guy is brilliant. His life's work, which is admirable, will now get the discussion it so sorly needs.

His research reminds me of this kind of stuff;

Yuri Bezmenov ex KGB Psychological Warfare Techniques. Subversion & Control of Western Society

How To Brainwash A Nation

Sun, 07/24/2011 - 02:39 | Michael (Total Score:1) Michael's picture

Mass Killer Andrew Berwick's, aka Anders Breivik is like the second coming of Christ.

I could think of a spectacular re-entrance like that or something even more spectacular.

Jarad Loughner was a novice to this ascended master.

This guys trial will be the world trial of the century televised like Casey Anthony.

I got popcorn.

• bohm
    bohm

I think this deserve a new topic... "neckbeard is a despictable piece of shit who sympatize with a mass-murder".

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Looks like he posts as spudboy on the same site

spudboy (Total Score:1)

spudboy's picture

Regarding point #4, in no way was this man a Christian, at least not in the biblical sense of the word. He was a hard core Mason, and an adherent of the Knights Templar. To be such would be complete anathema for a fundamentalist Christian; so attempts to portray him as a "Christian" are nothing less than a very innacurate smear.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/mass-killer-andrew-berwicks-aka-anders-breivik-complete-777724-word-manifesto Or maybe he's just Neckbeard, who prefers to cut and paste the words of others. Now back to the horror of the OP

• bohm
    bohm

liar!

he write in the manifest how he pray to god and ask him for strength. the manifest goes on and on and ON about God.

but yeah, i dont know if it would be more shocking neckbeard wrote that shit under an alias, or that neckbeard had an original thought...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Neckbeard has sunk to a new low here.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

BEKS! You have a pm.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

All the responses are name calling. I never said I agreed with what he did.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is that your comment or Spudboys, or Michaels?

• bohm
    bohm

im calling an idiot an idiot, i suppose thats name-calling.

i wonder what you would have thought if some ass-wipe had been "uuuh, airplanes in buildings is not something i agree with, but FINALLY bin ladens ideas get the attention they so sorely need!" right after 9/11.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit