Breaking News: Explosion in Oslo

by leavingwt 99 Replies latest social current

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    It is somewhat unreal that this has taken place in my own peaceful, beloved country...

I'm sorry that this has happened to your country. Many of us can relate to how you must feel.

• pedal power
    pedal power

There is a large muslim community in Norway, and a lot of racial tension, Many Norwegians attend University here in Edinburgh, easpecially Heriot Watt Uni, and they, like most of us here in Europe, feel under seige.

Although there prime minister Jens Stoltenberg, is so pro Muslim, he could have come from Mecca, So its to early to lay the blame anywhere, This is PP at JWN NEWS !

• Glander
    Glander

NEWS of the WORLD reports:

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Pics have an eerily resemblance to 9/11 before the tower collapse.....

• pedal power
    pedal power

Glander do keep up, NOTW no longer exhists, and unlike a red top ,there is analyis and impartiality in my report.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

BBC report. Still only a few details, the MO was a car bomb at a government building.

• Glander
    Glander

re: NOTW

Yes, Pedal that was my point.

• Glander
    Glander

Apparently, there is a current simmering Norwegian situation with Al Queda re two terrorist suspects the govt. is holding.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I just read this story and KNEW JWN would be on top of it!

There was a comment about Norway being involved in both Afghanistan and Libya. But just speculation.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

A press conference is going on just right now. 2 are confirmed dead, and 15 casualities.. Most likely more than one bomb exploded. Police urges people to leave the centre of Oslo. The commercial tv station TV2 premises are under evacuation right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit