Breaking News: Explosion in Oslo

by leavingwt 99 Replies latest social current

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Thank you

• designs
    designs

My son spent part of a summer in Norway, he described how beautiful and great the country and the people are. Seems there are Timothy McVeigh types in any country.

• Curtains
    Curtains

inquiryman, I'm so sorry about this. My heart goes out the families of the victims and the peace loving people of Norway.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Right now, the premier minister, minister of justice, minister of health, HM King Harald V, HM Queen Sonja and HRH Crown Prince Haakon Magnus are present on site on Sundvollen, near Utøya island to comfort those who griev and the survivors.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This story just gets worse and worse every time I look. Awful.

• dm6
    dm6

ohh look! armageddon must have arrive for the JWs in oslo. Lets hope now the appostates dont go crawling back after this.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I don´t think irony is the right approach now. Right now it is enough to be fellow humans...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

My condolences and wish for comfort to you and your nation, InquiryMan.

• pedal power
    pedal power

If you look at my post, 2nd Thread 2nd post, under Pedal Power, When this shit was kicking off, You will see that I caution not to play the blame game,Dont blame Muslims, because as I rightly pointed out, The Norwegian Prime minister is so pro Muslim, That he was alienting Large swathes of Norwegian society , check it out , The Norwegians took appeasment to a new level, and it backfired. Not that I take any pleasure, that my observations were correct, Its what it is.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Norway's population is approx 5 million people. A similar ratio terrorism event in the US would have a death toll of approx 7000 people, if my math is correct. Very sad for the country.

The guy is described as a right-wing, Christian fundamentalist.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit