My Letter I'm Out of the Synagogue of Satan

by discreetslave 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Congratulations!

Even though the letters do more for the writer than the reader, they're still well worth writing, IMO.

JWN is here for you! Lots of good groups on Facebook, too.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You are so going to gehennah.... ;D

Okay, maybe not.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I hope you're doing OK. Do you have an update on how things are going? I can only imagine that it's a very stressful time.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I did it!!! Everyone feels I need immediate psych care. My husband called the psych and wants me to go this afternoon because I'm not being rational.

I'll fill you in

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Unfortunately based on your 1st post i would have to agree with them. (sorry) ...Please follow thru on this. However i am happy you have seen the "Truth" for what it is.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done, the Psych will gave you the following certificate

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I totally understand where they are coming from. I asked if my behavior outside of leaving is a cause for concern he thought no

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

DS, sorry for your ordeal

Their motives may have been sparked by recent publications, where apostates are described as "mentally ill".

Hang in there, YOU have the Truth.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Hang in there. Many of us can relate to what you're going through. It's really frutrating to be unable to communicate with those closest to you, about something so important.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Light doesn't have to fear darkness. Truth never has to run and hide from anything. So what is this "apostate" stuff that Watchtower is running and hiding from?

... light and truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit