My Letter I'm Out of the Synagogue of Satan

by discreetslave 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Todays text is Matthew 18:17 ...speak to the congregation. So I'm giving everyone I can a copy of after the meeting. I put the elders copy in the snail mail.

My Dear Friends,

I am writing to tell you how much I love & appreciate your sincerity as worshippers of God and love for my family. I keep you in my prayers because so many of you look like you are toiling & loaded down, though worship to Jehovah is to be refreshing (Matt. 11:28-30). Please stop and think why despite doing one's best it seems It is never good enough. I love Jehovah & his Son with all my heart, mind, soul, & strength. This love for God, his Son, and the truth is what moves me to make the hardest decision of my life. Along with other evidence the following scriptures describe my reasons for no longer putting my trust in the Governing Body or the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. I only put my trust in Jehovah & his Son.

I hope with all my heart that I am wrong and if I am I will repent. I do not want to receive the judgment of the wicked but I can only worship God in Spirit & Truth. So I say goodbye and I will always cherish my time with you. Please be of comfort to Richard & the kids.

Always your friend,

Malachi 3:18 “And YOU people will again certainly see [the distinction] between a righteous one and a wicked one, between one serving God and one who has not served him.”

2 Timothy 3:5,6 , 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 For from these arise those men who slyly work their way into households and lead as their captives weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

James 1:27 “27 The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world.”

Matthew 7:15-23 15 “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; 18 a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Really, then, by their fruits YOU will recognize those [men]. 21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

Matthew 23: 23-27 23 “Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU give the tenth of the mint and the dill and the cumin, but YOU have disregarded the weightier matters of the Law, namely, justice and mercy and faithfulness. These things it was binding to do, yet not to disregard the other things. 24 Blind guides, who strain out the gnat but gulp down the camel!

25 “Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of plunder and immoderateness. 26 Blind Pharisee, cleanse first the inside of the cup and of the dish, that the outside of it also may become clean.

27 “Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. 28 In that way YOU also, outwardly indeed, appear righteous to men, but inside YOU are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

Rev 18:4,54 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.”

• sizemik
    sizemik

Wow! . . . very sincere discreetslave . . . but also very powerful. Your choice of scriptures leave absolutley no doubt as to where you see the WTS!

Good for you . . . using scripture is a powerful way to make your point.

This letter is going to kick some ass!

Brace yourself.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You will now join the ranks of what JWs call "apostates".

The immediate aftermath will be very devastating, as the people you once considered close friends and family turn on you. Most of them will simply disappear and you'll never hear from them again. A few will have hurtful words for you. The ones who are brave enough to question you will not understand your honest answers.

If you focus on your family and strive to be motivated by love and honesty, you can make it. You may find it very helpful to begin strengthening your bonds with non-JW family members and friends. Also, therapy can be an especially good thing during a difficult time such as this.

Hang in there. There is much happiness and freedom of mind to be found in the future.

-LWT (of the letter-writing class)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

One more thing. It's helpful to understand how the JWs view a letter.

They view it as you attacking them. Obviously, nothing could be further from the truth (no pun intended). However, they've been indoctrinated to view dissent as a Satanic attack. To them, there is NO legitimate reason to leave 'God's Organization'. NO LEGITIMATE REASON.

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

All the best to you Richard. Glad to hear that your children are leaving as well and that you leave with your faith intact. Included scripture below that I thought might be of interest.

Ecclesiastes 12:12

New International Version (NIV)

12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them.

Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

John 5:39-40

New International Version (NIV)

39 You study [a] the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Very well written letter...unfortuntely, I think LWT is correct that the letter will fall on deaf ears, and be considered an apostate attack orchestrated by Satan himself.

I noticed you mention Richard and the kids...I assume Richard is your husband? If so, is he still a JW?...how does he feel about your letter? Good luck as you move forward with your life...I hope you nejoy your new freedom with the minimum of pain.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Good for you! I also wish you all the best, and success in your life.

• clarity
    clarity

Discreetslave....

Now that takes a lot of guts!!!!!!

All the best to you and your family.

Funny, I never really saw this scripture in this noo lite before....of course who else could this be, beside the wtbts! ....

"always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth."

clarity

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Guest With Questions - Richard is my husband. He and the kids aren't out. I was just asking them to comfort him because this is going to be a difficult time.

During the fleecing call the coordinator said "Once you listen to the apostates there is no way you can fight it" I said but we have the truth don't we why can't I fight it. He said it is impossible and I countered but with faith all things are possible.

I figured out the witnesses do have the truth it's just in reverse that's why Jesus said let the reader use discernment. The literautre & the NWT exposes them. They are Satan's organization waging war with all us holy ones. Fulfillment of Matthew 25 is the "least of these my brothers" are all of us fleeced by them and since they did not treat us well they go off into everlasting destruction. The times they are a changing.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Congratulations for your new life!! Things will be so much more positive in the long run, with love, joy and peace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit