Should I date her?

by Iamallcool 102 Replies latest social relationships

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

that thread is not about dating, obviously.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    that thread is not about dating, obviously.

The same could be said about any of your threads. None of them are about mature, adult relationships. They are simply adolescent, masturbation fantasies you've conjured up in your own mind. Perhaps when you stop viewing women as characters straight out of "Porky's", you will be taken seriously, rather than attacked.

• mummatron
    mummatron

Dude, by all means date her, but be prepared for the inevitable slap in the face. Same goes for if you befriend her just to meet her celeb relative.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Dude, by all means date her, but be prepared for the inevitable slap in the face. Same goes for if you befriend her just to meet her celeb relative.

Oh come on, like we believe this lady would give him the time of day or night if he asked her on a date. Iam gives off very strong sleaze vibes. Even desperate women don't cotton to that kind of vibe. And it's a creepy sleaze, not a womanizer sleaze. Iam would love to be a womanizer. He just can't find anyone who will date him, let alone numbers of women who will date him. If he could find them, he wouldn't be here bragging like he'd actually have a prayer in heck of getting a date or dates with any women. Maybe a gal whose IQ is under normal, but even she might still have women's intuition enough to pick up on the vibe that makes one's skin crawl.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Iam, you need therapy. That is the only thing that might help you.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I got the perfect date for you llama boy

llama

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

FHN, therapy for me? I do not think so, but I will be out of town for 3 weeks starting on Saturday, you won't see me post here during the three weeks. If you think a vacation is a good "therapy" for me, let be it.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Taking a short bus?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Strange,

I didn't know that women dated turds. :D

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Twitch, a short bus? hell no, I will be visiting my extended family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit