Should I date her?

by Iamallcool 102 Replies latest social relationships

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

I met a gorgeous lady yesterday and she shows too much cleavage. I see her facebook page, all of her pictures has cleavage in them, I would not want to date her because she shows too much all the time. I am tempted to tell her to cover up her cleavage, she might not like me telling her that. What should I say to her? She looks very good, but I prefer to see her boobs in the bedroom

Tell the truth....are you sixteen or just....well not that bright?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Am I that bad?

Just delusional. What is your plan, exactly? Use this okay-looking lady to meet her very hot celebrity relative? And then what? Forge a romantic relationship with her? Are you really that far removed from reality?

• Scully
    Scully

Iamallcool / asilentone

No, you shouldn't date her. In truth, I don't think you have the maturity or common sense to qualify as dating material, not to mention the fact that you come across as a misogynist who only wants a woman to control. Not that those criteria ever stopped people from dating before, but honestly, your next user name should be "Ihavenoclue".

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Interesting that three of the last four of your threads had something to do with women's breasts.....so maybe you are sixteen!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Don't listen to them Iamallcool. Just skip this girl and go straight for the prize. Ask this celebrity out. Be concise and to the point.

Let me know how that turns out.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lol at Nomad. That's so funny.

• JRK
    JRK

I think he as a much better chance of having sex with his hand.

JK

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Nomad, The actress does not live near me, but she visits her relative from time to time. I would think it would be a good idea for me to keep in touch with her as a friend til I meet the actress.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

everytime I start a thread about dating, I get attacked.

• Was New Boy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit