Should I date her?

by Iamallcool 102 Replies latest social relationships

• ultrabimbo
    ultrabimbo

Iamallcool:

Maybe you should just do what all the uncool people do that need to feel like they are cool, get a tattoo. This is not to say that genuinly cool people don't get tattoos, obviously they do, but they were cool before they got the tattoo, you on the other hand will never be, tattoo or not.

Frank

• shamus100
    shamus100

Be sure, if you're a guy, to get it on your ankle. It's the manliest place to get it. (next to on the penis, of course)

• Glander
    Glander

Does that mean your family have all been on the rack?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Twitch, a short bus? hell no, I will be visiting my extended family.

Indeed.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Frank, no tattoos for me at this time. I look good without them. Maybe I will only get one in the future, but I am not thinking about it at all.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Glander, I do not understand your question. I am not that good at understanding idioms. (I am myself deaf)

• sizemik
    sizemik

allcool . . . I like the way you let all these clever bastards just roll off you dude . . .

There's no shame in being young with a few spare hormones floatin' round lookin' for a nesting spot.

You aint got a woman at present . . . and your aiming high . . . good for you.

If by "date her" . . . you mean establish her age . . . then yes, do that. You don't want a controlling senior wanting to be on top all the time . . . and you don't want any legal hassels either.

You're probably pretty good-looking . . . so if she's age appropriate . . . bypass the plain Jane and go straight for wonder woman.

Then come back and start a new thread telling us about it . . . include pictures if possible.

Good luck buddy.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ Sizemik

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

sizemik, I wish that I could provide a pic of me here, but I cannot do that since I am a fader. Right now, I am not seeing anyone, I was seeing a spanish chick for about 9 months, we are no longer together. Believe it or not, I am not that anxious at all to get a woman on my side. As far as I am concerned time is on my side. I will probably start another thread about another chick that I have not mentioned about it yet. We exchanged pics today and we agreed to meet each other in August. Maybe I will start a thread about it before I go on vacation for 3 weeks starting on Saturday or I will wait til after 3 weeks.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I was seeing a spanish chick for about 9 months, we are no longer together.

If you remember her, after 9 months, as "a spanish chick", that might be a clue to why you are no longer. You talk about women like they are things.

Size, you are far more generous than those of us who have caught all of Iam's threads, including ASilentOne's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit