Should I date her?

by Iamallcool 102 Replies latest social relationships

• Iamallcool
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's not that chick is always a bad thing. It's the way you refer to this lady you dated for nine months as a spanish chick. It's not like saying, well I had a 9 month relationship with this nice spanish lady named "Rosa", but sadly it did not work out. Then she sounds like a human being with feelings, rather than a pet dog or blow up doll. We are only trying to school you.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I never called her "chick" in front of her, I do not care what people think of my wording to my liking here on JWN.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Please, Iam, tell me what you like about women. Make a list. Maybe you can dispel the notion that you view women as objects. My request is serious.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's your attitude towards her, not the words you use. The wording just reflects your attitude.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

FHN says "Please, Iam, tell me what you like about women. Make a list. Maybe you can dispel the notion that you view women as objects. My request is serious."

I will think about it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Please do. Maybe you will surprise me in a good way.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Size, you are far more generous than those of us who have caught all of Iam's threads, including ASilentOne's.

FHN . . . I can't claim to have caught all of allcools/ASO's threads . . . that is true.

However sometimes I push my tongue too far into my cheek . . . and become too cryptic in making a point perhaps. It appears I missed the target yet again. But I'm still feeling a strange weight on my right shoulder.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ohhhh, well I thought you were just being a swell guy, Size.

I hope you are still thinking, Iam. I am interested to read your list. I am not being tongue in cheek. I'd truly like to know.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

FHN, I do not have the time to think about the list, I just need to get ready for my vacation starting Friday. The last time I will post would be this Friday if my schedule permits me to do so. After that, I will post here again 3 weeks later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit