Help Please. Mother says she can prove I will die using the bible alone, no WT literature

by scooterspank 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

Leave me the hell out of this, punk lice.

On a serious note, do you feel like just telling her thanks for giving birth to you, and have a nice life?

• shamus100
    shamus100

P.S. Don't feel bad about the whole "honour your mother and your father" bullshit. Jehovah the domestic abuser puts women to death who get raped, thinks that it's okay that Lot let his daughters be offered up to sodomizing freaks that had sex with rocks, and lets people stay in wife-beating relationships.

Or maybe the WTBTS has twisted the scriptures beyond all recognition.

Whatev's...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    We all die. It is Caesars will!

He also makes a great salad but I must say that I don't always care for the bacon bits.

That said, my wife makes some awesome home-made crutons that are to kill for !!

• shamus100
    shamus100

crouton recipe:

Cut up bread into cubes, melt butter and add season salt. Pour butter over the bread, microwave until bread is dry.

Enjoy!

:D

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Microwave ??

You heathen !!

Never forget the olive oil and garlic !!

• shamus100
    shamus100

don't forget the monosodium glutamate. Use lots! :D

• Gayle
    Gayle

year's ago someone close to me told me it was in the Bible that I would be destroyed at Armageddon. I said, "wow! cool~ My name is in the Bible???" I then added, "actually there's a lot of human judgementalism going on between what truly is in the Bible and about me."

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

"wow! cool~ My name is in the Bible???"

I will remember that one! Epic...

• Scully
    Scully

I have to wonder what is your mother's motivation in being a Bible Bully?

Is it really because she loves you?

Or, more likely, is it because it allows her to feel superior to you?

The WTS has been proclaiming death to non-believers for over 125 years. The bible has been doing the same for 5000 years. Eventually, everyone dies, and nobody can change that. The bible and the WTS merely attempt to subvert peoples' activities away from their own self-interest, to activities that benefit the belief system du jour, by promising a surreal afterlife that can be enjoyed if you simply sacrifice the life you do have for something in the future that may or may not even be real.

• somebody
    somebody

AMEN, Scully! I love the phrase "Bible Bully" too. I may just borrow it from you because it perfectly discribes certain "true christians" that I know! :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit