Maybe there will be a book for the Elderly at the next Dist Assembly. "Questions, Elderly ones ask" The chapters will feature such subjects as:
1) Memory, why you need one
2) Why the role of the Elderly involves being quiet, and less opinionated
3) How to calculate fractions - Publisher Record Keeping
4) Cleanliness - Some peoples noses can tell
5) What you can do when they take your Driver's Licence away
6) Serve where the need is, by donating
7) Planned Giving
8) The 110 year pioneer
9) You are respected, but it works both ways
10) Dangers of the internet, social networks, and cable.
I am so gonna get it.