Take Off Eh!

<hoser>

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

LOL @ Twitch

• shamus100
    shamus100

** interesting monkey fact **

I've been attacked by a Ferret from Manitoba. :)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

One time, a monkey bit me.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You had an affair on me?

Biting is how we show love.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, I'm a strumpet.

Maybe even a trollop.

• shamus100
    shamus100

>:o

I shall never speak to you again.

I'm doing the worst thing imaginable.... I'M DELETING YOU AS MY FACEBOOK FRIEND! I have, however, re-friended you already so you may not have noticed. Let that be a lesson to you. :)

P.S. Canada is awesome. :D

• talesin
    talesin

ummm,,,, Newfies are NOT Maritimers .

I say this so that you will NEVER insult a Newfie by calling her/him a Maritimer. They are a separate and distinct culture from us (NS, NB and PEI), and call Newfoundland "the Rock" and "the Granite Planet".

In recent decades, we have adopted the term "Atlantic Provinces", which encompasses all four and makes Newfoundland a part of our region, as they only joined Confederation in the 1950s.

Yes, the first time I went to St. John's, I had a similar experience -- Wait ... there goes Buddy? But I thought you just saw him downtown? How did he get out here so quickly?

And "stay where you're to till I come where you're at" hahaha,,, laughed when I read that ... it's another newfie expression. By the way, they are hard-working, fine people. NEVER tell Newfie jokes, unless you think racist jokes are okay ---- same thing.

tal

• shamus100
    shamus100

God help you if you call someone from Nova Scotia a Newfie. Like we're supposed to understand the difference of a few hundred km's...

I just call them far-enders. ;)

• talesin
    talesin

lol!

and you got it wackbirds ,,,,, never call a Newfie a Maritimer!

Personally, I don't care, as long as you don't think I'm from ... well, let's just say "Upper Canada". ahem

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit