Top Ten Pickup Lines at This Year's Convention

by JimmyPage 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

"Maybe it's the Devil to blame, but when I look at you there's only one thing on my mind ... 6, 6, 6."

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

"I'm not so keen on male headship. I've always preferred women on top."

"Maybe we could go to my motel and work on the fruits of the spirit. If I give you some love, how's your self-control?"

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Hey baby, wanna pet my panda?

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Hey Brother, would you help me "widen out"?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

10) The bed at my hotel has bed fleas from Babylon, can we share yours?

9) I would definitely consider a family night with you

8) What good is a lack of education if you can't share it with someone.

7) Let's watch Twilight and fast forward all those vampire scenes, and just watch the Werewolve ones.

6) You had me when I saw you mop that puke up.

5) Guess who auxilliaried pioneered last April?

4) I'm 20 years old, and guess what comes next?

3) One enchanted evening, you may find a stranger, accross a crowded congregation, holding a microphone.

2) Don't you just hate facebook?

1) You could influence me to change my view's on generations

• flipper
    flipper

10. Sweetie- I need help with my personal study habits - would you improve mine ?

9. " Self abuse " is such a lonely weakness I have - would you lend a " helping hand " ?

8. You have so many upbuilding " fruitages " of the spirit - would you mind sharing some of those " fruits " with me ?

7. The spiritual aroma that you emit is intoxicating and awakening my deepest , innermost spiritual thoughts !

6. The way you hold that microphone to your mouth when you comment is so energizing and appealing to me.

5. I'd love to show you exactly how uplifting you are to me !

4. When you cross your legs onstage giving a talk - I forget about belief in the torture stake !

3. How about I check out a " rural " territory and we take a country drive out in field service ?

2. I want to share a nice, tight, close knit brotherly love with you .

1. When I see you get excited talking about Jehovah that way - I just want to squeeze ALL that spirituality out of you !

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

11) When you talk to me about that generation thing, I get all warm inside. It's like I've never heard it that way before.

This is fun ....thanks, Jimmy Page.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

LMAO Mr. Flipper!!!!

LRG

• flipper
    flipper

" Sister - I'm sorry I had to be so firm and hard - but you needed it. " Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

OTWO-I actually got your original number 5 a few times at the convention,lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit