Top Ten Pickup Lines at This Year's Convention

by JimmyPage 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

"I know K-Mart can be a little pricey, but this suit was worth it. You've got to mop a lot of floors to look this good!"

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Sister Nicelegs, as aspostle James said in his epistle, chapter 3, verse 6, my tongue is a fire that spots all your body and it's hot as Ghehenna itself!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Didn't mean to file this under "Experiences"... but while we're on the subject, are you experienced? Oh, behave, baby, yeah!

• Alfred
    Alfred

Jimmy page... You rock! I'm not even going to try... Ok... What the hell, here's one for field circus... "There appears to be no one home, any ideas on where I can stuff this WT magazine?"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

10. Give me one night and you'll see new light.

9. I'd like to anoint you.

8. Don't worry baby, I'll have you back before they separate the wheat from the weeds.

7. Why am I staring at you? I am keeping my eyes on the prize.

6. In the garden of Eden, I would have eaten any fruit you handed me.

5. No, I wasn't staring at your chest. I was reading your lapel badge.

4. I'll transfer to your Halll if I can have "privileges."

3. (For most of the United States) I am a brother in good standing and available for marriage. (Or I am a single brother.)

2. Would you like to handle the microphone?

1. Yes, I really am worth a JC (Judicial Committee).

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I knew you wouldn't disappoint me, OTWO!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Modify my number 5.

5. No, I wasn't staring at your chest. I was reading your lapel badge. ....but they certainly have the AC cranking in here. Well, I see you know that.

(OR: Is it cold in here or are you happy to see me?)

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hey Baby...I'd like to get a look at your purple triangle.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

How would you like to take a ride in my non-descript, earth tone, 4 door, domestic, sedan?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Why don't you make like Balaam and beat my ass? (You just know that there has to be some S&M JW's)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit