Undercover Brother Campaign- have you received your invite?

by stuckinamovement 142 Replies latest jw friends

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

PLEASE PM!!! I want to play!!!!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I did not see any..................

• sherah
    sherah

Did this campaign work for any who participated?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I saw 1 girl but I was too far away to say anything. There's a lot of people there though so it's hard to discern. Also, if anyone knew the sign and saw me with it they would probably be shocked it was me and think that I am a sham put in place by the organization.

I noticed a lot more (young) girls/women at our convention this year, single brothers are in sure demand to fulfill the sexual desires, the society might have to go all Mormon on us in a couple of years and allow for polygamy just to keep them sisters in check.

Most of you got PM'ed. Remember this went out to maybe 100-200 people, some of which don't even go to the DA's anymore and the announcement was a bit late as well. Maybe next year we can do something similar and really go more risky.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I was wondering the same thing. The convention I will be attending will be at the end of this month so there is still time.

I have high hopes and will report any activity on my end.

MTM

• Room 215
    Room 215

Anony Mous I will PM you in a minute (I sent you one yesterday, but I'm not sure you got it)

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I think the idea is great and should ONLY be talked about in PMs and emails not on these threads that are monitored. Also I will be doing this EVERY assembly from now on (which may not be too many more idk) it is brilliant.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

PM please?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Got my PM thanks, I will be there in a couple of weeks time.

There is no-one I know well enough to forward to however.

George

• trillaz
    trillaz

I've been out too long to do anything and don't need any assistance myself. But would this help others?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit