Undercover Brother Campaign- have you received your invite?

by stuckinamovement 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'd like details please. Thanks!

• clarity
    clarity

Plse some details .......sizemik?

thanks

clarity

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Check your PM's regularly everyone on this forum!!! If you get an error when getting to your messages, you may have to click another time.

Also cross-pollinate other forums if possible! As many honest, dissenting JW's should be reached.

Also check out my post regarding a public service campaign on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/204249/2/An-Open-letter-to-the-Governing-Body-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Elders-Ex-Elders

• clarity
    clarity

Anony Mous thanks!

I'll take a 'gravol' in the morning ...then maybe I can stomach part of a day.

c

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Nobody tells me anything... Although, if it involves going to the DC, I'm not going. It's too far, too boring, and elders in my Hall already know I don't give a toss about the fallible human interpretation of Scripture from the Watchtower.

Want to really get someone's goat, when they get back from a DC, SAD, or CA? When they're gushing about how great, informative, and "upbuilding" it was, how much they appreciated the information, and how much you would have loved it; feign interest and excitedly ask "Oh?! What did you learn?"

They'll start reeling off all the things they can remember that were discussed (trust me, nothing will be new). Just disappointedly interrupt them with "You didn't already know that?" Or if it's obviously wrong, say "I think I'll stick with what the Bible has to say on that subject."

In my experience, that completely takes the wind out of their idolatrous sails. Hopefully, eventually they'll realize the redundancy of going to fallible humans for understanding. If I want fallible human understanding, I've already got that; what do I need power-drunk old men for?

If they had a round table event where I could interject some of my own Scriptural findings, I might be interested, but I'm not going to sit in a chair for 3 days and be talked at by some crazy cult members trying to sell me on idolizing a printing facility in NY.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Send me the info, I might go if this is as good as everyone is making it out to be.

MTM

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I'm an evil athiest, haven't been to a DC since 1975 (it was a pretty exciting one, actually, because everyone was pumped about, well, 1975) but my wife is at her DC at the moment. So, does that qualify me for a PM to sate my curiousity?

By the way, it is encouraging that the WTBTS has a number of subversive elements operating within its hallowed walls. I'm thinking specifically about the AJWRB, but I know from reading the posts in here that there are others. You have my unbridled emotional support. If you can't undermine the Watchtower from without, do it from within.

• WalkTall
    WalkTall

I might be going. PM me.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

this post about blood transfusions for pets completely threw me

You're right. Sorry to derail the thread. Carry on.

• nugget
    nugget

have no idea although this sounds like fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit