Undercover Brother Campaign- have you received your invite?

by stuckinamovement 142 Replies latest jw friends

• life is to short
    life is to short

Got my invite also but please remember to send to only trusted 'apostates.

I am looking forward to it if I have to go.

LITS

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Can Aussies join in? Could I have a pm pls?

• smiddy
    smiddy

No

smiddy

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Good for nothing B

Wow I never realized that this campaign was a fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

I think that there are many brothers and sisters out there who see the corruption within the organization and want to stand up for what is right. It is funny that as a born in Witness you are taught to stand firm in your convictions and share what you know with others. That is what this campaign is about.

There are quite a few of us within the organization that want to expose to all people the truth about the Watchtower Society. The fact that we are Elders and Servants helps to lend to the credibility of these efforts. Sure the Governing Body will use ad hominem attacks against those of us who are dissenters, but at the end of the day they can't support their record of false doctrine, false prophecy, and unscriptural practices enforced on the minds and hearts of Witnesses with a stick made of threats and fear. They have nothing real to offer. They know it and this campaign and other efforts will show them that many within their "perfect" organization see them for what they are.

SIAM

• reds
    reds

Where can I find the official response to the open letter? My second year not attending, wishing all who participate much success.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Please pm with details.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Please pm with details as well, if you don't mind. Been considering methods of subterfuge to perhaps reach my JW family members, could use some ideas. Thanks.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Me curious too, please.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Love this idea, can't wait to see who shows up at mine.....

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hi, some of you got pm'ed. If you're no longer in, then you can still help by participating in our campaign to distribute this open letter to all Jehovah's Witnesses: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/204249/1/An-Open-letter-to-the-Governing-Body-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Elders-Ex-Elders

Also, I'm still thinking about another campaign for later in the year. For this I will need names and addresses/home phone numbers of elders, preferably the coordinator and secretaries of as much congregations as you can come by. You can PM them to me or PM me for my e-mail address so you can send a list. Lee Elder of ajwrb.org is also interested in them (only elders, CO's and HLC liaisons).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit