Undercover Brother Campaign- have you received your invite?

by stuckinamovement 142 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Inquiring vampires want to know...

V665V665

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

More 'evil' things YOU can do to help others:

- The program gets sent out on an FM frequency for the hard-of-hearing. You can buy those transmitters yourself (battery powered) and play whatever you want on the frequency they announce in the morning. Sit close to the designated places for those hard-of-hearing for maximum effect. For really large conventions you'll need a more powerful transmitter however. This is not illegal on the frequencies the conventions use, get one that can transmit on the low frequencies though as those are most commonly used (88.1, 88.5, ...). In order not to get caught, pay attention to movements of the attendants, to catch you they need to walk up and down the aisles with a receiver. If they (are able to) turn up the power on their antenna's to overpower you, you could report them to the FCC.

- In the donation boxes drop an envelope with your own tailored message, short and sweet works best. I believe there are even Watchtower bucks somewhere that you can print. You will also look really righteous dropping in envelopes in the box (there are plenty of people that drop in envelopes, don't worry about yours being picked out).

- If the convention is in a public venue, you can arrange to put up posters before hand or even during the convention but you have to arrange this with the management unless there is a public place for it. You could even buy advertisement space in some venues. The Witnesses are NOT allowed to stop you and they are NOT allowed to remove your posters or cover your advertisement if you have permission. This is usually not anonymous though.

- Some conventions use lavalier microphones or other wireless systems. This will require an investment in the same systems they use (although they're usually the same year-after-year) and find out the codes (usually 4-8 dip switches) for the different microphones after which you'll be able to insert your own message.

- If you're an outsider, go in with jeans or with a large non-JW bible. You can use counter-intelligence measures to either lose your tail (to annoy them and see a bunch of 20-year-olds running aimlessly through the building) or find out who is tailing you (you will get somebody on your tail). Then go up to them and ask them whether you are not welcome or start talking about whatever subject you think would interest that young man - they are not prepared to talk to anyone so try to get them to talk or see the error of their ways.

- Go to the parking garages and strike up a conversation with the young dubs waiting there. They are usually alone or with 2 or 3 during the program so as long as there is no elder around (an older guy, usually with a mustache) you can maybe get them to think.

- Start conversations with random Witnesses on the street. Standing there with placards won't help but feigning interest will.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

PM me ...... this sounds like one great time :)

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

daringhart13 - You have a PM about this.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Please continue sending the message to trusted 'apostates'. Also, great response on the open letter, the branch has found it necessary to formulate an official response. PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THE OPEN LETTER. You can send me e-mail addresses of your local or international dubs or create an anonymous e-mail address yourself.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hi everybody, the next few conventions are upon us:

Yay if you are attending!

ConventionDateLanguageLocation
    Jersey City, NJ2011-06-24English Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
    2932 John F Kennedy Blvd Jersey City NJ 07306-3805
    Queens, NY2011-06-24English Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
    44-17 Greenpoint Ave Sunnyside NY 11104-2407
    Turnersville, NJ2011-06-24English Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
    300 Sovereign Way Turnersville NJ 08012-3244
    Loveland, CO2011-06-24English Budweiser Events Center, The Ranch
    5290 Arena Cir. Loveland CO 80538-7015
    Richmond, VA2011-06-24English Coliseum
    601 E. Leigh St. Richmond VA 23219-1431
    Columbia, SC2011-06-24English Colonial Life Arena
    801 Lincoln St. Columbia SC 29201-3953
    Fort Worth, TX2011-06-24English Convention Center
    1111 Houston St. Fort Worth TX 76102-6417
    Tucson, AZ2011-06-24English Convention Center
    260 S. Church St. Tucson AZ 85701-1614
    Memphis, TN2011-06-24English Cook Convention Center
    255 N. Main St Memphis TN 38103-0016
    Winston-Salem, NC2011-06-24English Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
    2825 University Pkwy. Winston-Salem NC 27105-4225
    Wilkes-Barre, PA2011-06-24English Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
    255 Highland Park Blvd. Wilkes-Barre PA 18702
    Salem, OR2011-06-24English Oregon State Fair & Expo Center Pavilion
    2330 17th St. NE Salem OR 97310
    Reading, PA2011-06-24English Sovereign Center Arena
    700 Penn St. Reading PA 19602-1107
    Tacoma, WA2011-06-24English Tacoma Dome
    2727 East D St. Tacoma WA 98421-1299
    Huntsville, AL2011-06-24English Von Braun Center Arena
    700 Monroe St. SW Huntsville AL 35801-5523
  • stuckinamovement
  • sd-7
    sd-7

I have received my invite. If I am in attendance, I will [fill in the blank].

--sd-7

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

Can I have a PM? How do you see your PMs, I've never looked.

HQ

• White Dove
    White Dove

Please send me one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit