Undercover Brother Campaign- have you received your invite?

by stuckinamovement 142 Replies latest jw friends

• onefootout
    onefootout

Could someone PM me with details on this?

Thanks

onefootout

• undercover
    undercover

Dear coordinator of the "undercover brotherhood campaign",

It has come to our attention that you are using a trademarked and copyrighted name for your newly formed group and project. It may be that you're not aware of the trademark violation. We hope that this is a simple oversight, yet our client has asked us to contact you to let you know that while your project may be of the most sincere in efforts and he wishes you success in your campaign, he wants to be assured that he will not be confused as the coordinator or developer of this campaign.

Our client no longer associates with any congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses and wishes to not be confused with those poor souls who still attend and pretend. While he empathizes with your plight, he cannot return to the vomit to participate.

Please consider renaming your campaign so as to not confuse those who know the real 'undercover' from thinking that he is still attending or willing to return.

Yours Truly,

Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
    Attorneys at Law
    Representing undercover

• Liberty93
    Liberty93

I'd loooove to know what this's all about!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Marking...

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I just hope this stays secret!

• onefootout
  • avishai
    avishai

I'm interested

• onefootout
    onefootout

IE9 is irritating. I haven't gone to convention yet and would really like to know what this is all about if someone could PM me some info.

Thanks

• onefootout
    onefootout

got it. thanks

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Some of you have received PM's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit