Today is my brithday and I feel depressed.

by TotallyADD 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Reading this thread made me realize how many sweet genuine people are here, awwwwww...

and here's to you ADD and Reopened Mind ! Cheers to another good year on the "outside"

CHG

• trevor
    trevor

Happy birthday TotallyADD

Birthdays can be a real bummer. I had a birthday last Saturday and felt less than pleased up to be another year older. Still, I consoled myself by reasoning that it's better than expiring and not getting to be another year older.

You will now be the same age for a whole year. Hope you enjoyed your steak and washed it down with a robust red wine.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I just saw this ( computer down)
    Now you listen to me TOttaly!!!!!!Your a baby!!to me 84
    You should be ashamed of yourself. Having a wink!wink!!
    wifey laying next to you,(one that makes "hay" when the
    sun shines)cakes on birthdays,kisses to make the hurt go away
    thanks you for the great job youve done in the house. & you
    want MORE....You have Many many more to come!!!Just feel
    pity for those we left behind...
    Yes Mouthy again spouting off .I KNOW you had a great day
    ESPECIALLY after the WINK WINK was paid

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Thanks mouthy. You tell him!

Reopened Mind

T-A, you've gotten many good reply's, enjoy them, especially Mouthy's.

HB and many more.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thanks Mouthy I needed that kick in the butt. I know I am a very lucky guy. Just fell into a deep funk yesterday. Its just me. It's people like all of you that showed me what I have. I just learned a very valuable lesson in life and that really makes me happy. It shows my real personality it beginning to emerge from all those cult years. Totally ADD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And it's not many people who have Satan sing happy birthday to them.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Happy belated birthday! Next year you'll have a new circle of friends from all the people you'll be meeting in your new business and town.

• flipper
    flipper

TOTALLY ADD- My wife and I enjoyed chatting with you and your wife last night. You are very sweet, cool people. I'm sure things will go well for you in your new area you moved to and as Jamie stated you'll make new friends in your location in no time at all. Have a great day and good luck on your new ventures ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit