Today is my brithday and I feel depressed.

by TotallyADD 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

You've only got a couple of years on me TotallyADD . . . I got a few treats last birthday too . . . and spent the day moping about how I never got to celebrate my 50th . . . and my 40th . . . and my 30th. How dumb is that? Maybe celebrations just need more practice . . . we should do it more!

Happy Birthday to you! . . .

PS . . . just imagine how good at it you'll be for your 60th!

• flipper
    flipper

TOTALLY ADD - I PMED you, please read. Thanks

• mrquik
    mrquik

Happy Birthday ADD. I'm in the same boat. All family & friends made over 50 years in are, of course, all gone. I've been out for 4 years and each year I miss them less. My loving wife & I enjoy a great life. Continue to look forward. Life gets better. My credo: Live Well....Enjoy Life. (Oh, by the way, I'll be 60 in July. I'm havin a BIG PARTY!!!!!)

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Reopened Mind....
    Can I still get some cake and BBQ????

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

Happy Birthday and enjoy the rest of your day. (Hint: Some places give you free stuff on your birthday http://www.frugalliving.tv/free-stuff/birthday-freebies.html)

• Alfred
    Alfred

Totally ADD... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

I feel that way sometimes myself but it serves as a reminder that I made the right decision in leaving a year ago.

By the way, I actually have ADD myself... it's pretty severe at times...

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I went out to work in my garden and came back to all these wonderful messages. You all made my birthday one to remember. I get into these funks ever so once in a while. They used to last several weeks now I recongnize them and can work it out in a day or two. But today thanks to all you great folks I am much better. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You all brought tears to my eyes. Truly here is were real love exist. Totally ADD PS Did you all notice I spelled birthday correctly. LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't know why, but it cheers me up to hear Satan wish people a happy birthday. Maybe, just maybe, it will cheer you, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM5Y5OnZdU4

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I so wanted to bust your balls 4 that.....

but U seemed sad LOL

Happy Brithday

• elderelite
    elderelite

stop foolin with us and let that woman make your "brithday" a memorable one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit