Today is my brithday and I feel depressed.

by TotallyADD 48 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Don't know why I just am. Woke up next to my wonderful wife after getting up she make me a great breakfast and for dinner tonight grilled steak and a brithday cake she made. So why am I depressed? Could it be my children will not call me today to wish me a happy brithday. It's not their fault they never got a happy brithday or brithday cake. When growing up my parents never gave me a happy brithday or brithday cake. I will not have any friends call me today and wish me a happy brithday. Why because brithdays are evil to all of them. Just my beautiful wife and me. I should feel happy today but normal life is going to be really hard to come by for quite a while. It's days like this that really hit's hard on how this damm cult ruin our lives in so many ways. At 57 I am starting life over. Don't feel sorry for me I know what I have to do. And that's keep moving forward. Tomorrow is another day. I know I will be up to the task. Thanks for letting me cry in my beer. Totally ADD

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Why don't you treat yourself to a nice dinner with your wife?

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((TotallyADD)))))))

Syl

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday,something that is new to me too.

• zoiks
    zoiks

It's never too late to start living. Happy birthday!

• designs
    designs

Same here

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Happy Birthday TotallyAdd. I really mean that. Try to be grateful that you're here and can enjoy one more day of life. I know it hurts (my parents didn't call on my birthday but my brother and sister did and I love them for doing that) but your wife loves you and I'm sure your kids do too in their own way.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Happy birthday man.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Much Respect. Wish you well. Godbless.

Arthur

• bartj
    bartj

Glad to see you are getting some love from the boards.. It can be depressing at times to feel that you don't have their love ,even though you tell yourself its just a stupid birthday.. All the best for you and your wife. Happy Birthday !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit