Can demons travel through my Internet connection?

by rebel8 29 Replies latest social humour

• rebel8
  • metatron
    metatron

I think you need a Firewall with the latest anti-demon updates.

metatron

• Black Sheep
  • Quandry
    Quandry

Is there really a Beth Shan congregation of JWs? Wasn't that the house that had a bomb shelter in the basement or am I imagining that?

Is this really a pro-JW site?

• Quandry
    Quandry

Just wanted to add that I do think demons can travel through the computer.

I have had many troubles with mine, and just know it is because I have spoken against the faithful slave...or do I mean the governing body because the slave doesn't share input with the GB, or do I mean the overlapping generation.....or it could be because I am inept at using a computer because I followed the Godly wisdom to not get an education and so know little about using it.....

• finding my way
    finding my way

Boo!!!

j/k

I've never actually seen a Demon, yet they still scare me more than anything else...why is that I wonder?

• Alfred
    Alfred

During a service meeting about 2 years ago, an pioneer elder (who had been milking workman comp benefits for an alleged back injury) gave a "needs" talk about the internet... I remember him saying something like: "If Satan and his demons can get inside a human brain, they can easily get into computer as well" (or words to that effect)... I remember thinking: "how incredibly ridiculous".

• cantleave
  • designs
    designs

If you put a crimp in your Cat5 cable they can't get through...

• chickpea
    chickpea

unbelievable

no, really.... unbelievable!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit