Can demons travel through my Internet connection?

by rebel8 29 Replies latest social humour

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mock if you will Nancy Drew! But I distinctly remember an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where Molech the Corruptor masqueraded as a nice boy named Malcom that chatted with Willow in an attempt to fool her into freeing him from the computer!!!!

Ignore this warning at your own peril!

NC

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They normally attach themselves to emails (but not emails from Jehovah's Christian witnesses because the name 'Jehovah' dissolves them). Apparently if you have a MAC it's incompatible with demonic activity.

You need to purge your PC of Demons by going on ''www.watchtower.org'' and believing every damned word they print!.............every damned word.......oh, wait......

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

What happens when those demon eggs burst open? Do you get a migraine?

BTW that site is a comedy goldmine..

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Name: Moloch the Corruptor

Alias: Malcom Black

Powers: Superhuman strength, stamina, and COMPUTER INTERFACING!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I hear the demons love to check out the Drudge Report to see what the latest scoop is.

• Violia
    Violia

I bet they are on face book too. I want a demon face book friend!

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

I think, I might be wrong but in ancient Summarian the word Demon meant the enlightened ones, it's not suprising that the Governing body don't like them, lol!!!!!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• rebel8
    rebel8

BTW that site is a comedy goldmine..

Thanks--I get a lot of giggles out of it.

Please post. I am trying to spoof the wts as a counter-cult education tool, a la Landover Baptist.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yes, they can. Click on the link and feel yourself buffeted by an extra helping of deemunz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44e-Y08_B-0

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Moo Ha HA! I thought one could only get a virus off the internet?.... we all live and learn don't we???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit