2011-2012 DC Brochure(s) "Listen to God" PDF

by yknot 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sd-7
    sd-7

This seems sort of like an update to 'Enjoy Life on Earth Forever', minus the scenes of Armageddon, if my brief perusal of it was correct. What an exciting new addition to an already mind-numbing supply of literature!

Looking forward to Young People Ask. I think I'm going to gag on my lunch--I probably shouldn't have tried to read that brochure...

--sd-7

• unshackled
    unshackled
    By the way, notice the snake in that picture

Yep, noticed the snake placement too Miz. The illustrator either put it there suggestively or is a sheltered naive JW drone. Undercover is probably right though...he was sportin' a boner the whole time.

"It's the pleats... the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back... to the pants store."

• sd-7
    sd-7

Okay Eve, whoa... I admit that is a rather sensual image... But surely no one who calls to mind Ephesians 5:3-5 will view it that way...

That is indeed a very 1950s depiction of husband and wife there. And I guess the husband should've experienced temporary blindness when that redhead walked by. Hey, I recommend it! And the photo of the husband bringing the wife a beverage while she's in bed...I feel like this is JW drama fodder! "Hi, honey. Thanks so much for making dinner right after you finished with field service. I appreciate all the hard work you do in behalf of our household. ... You seem down today. Is something the matter?" "Oh, it was just very warm out today, and not many people were interested in the Kingdom message." "Here, let me get you something to drink." "Thank you. [sigh] I just wonder if it's all worth it sometimes." "I understand. Discouragement sometimes affects even faithful servants of God. Why don't we read some scriptures about one such individual. I'm sure you know the story of a man named Elijah..." [Drama music]

--sd-7

• cantleave
    cantleave

I love Eve's teabagging scene!

• sabastious
    sabastious

This "simplified" trend has to mean something significant at the Borganization level.

I'm mulling some theories...

What is the purpose of this brochure? Is it just for witness parents and their 1st to 3rd grade kids? Or are they going to study this with people at the door?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    By the way, notice the snake in that picture, sort of reminds me of the subtle sexual undertones in the Shake Weight commercials.

The sexuality in that picture is purposeful I am almost positive.

-Sab

• sd-7
    sd-7

Okay--I just took a second look at the placement of the snake in that photo. Whoa! Okay...that's...can they do that??

"It's like a--" "--baby's arm holding an apple!"

--sd-7

• undercover
    undercover

I noticed something else about Eve as she's taking the fruit...

I'll keep quiet overnight and see if anyone else notices or had the same thought I did...

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I love the way she is closing her eyes. I wish I could find fruit that sensual - I suppose that would make me a bit of a pervert though.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I noticed something else about Eve as she's taking the fruit...

I'll keep quiet overnight and see if anyone else notices or had the same thought I did...

I don't know if this is what you're thinking, but something I just noticed is why are her eyes closed as if she's getting ready to perform citric felatio? I don't have any fruit on me right now, but I don't think I or anybody else closes their eyes when eating fruit. She's got her eyes closed like what she's about to do is get intimate, sensual, or something along that line. I haven't kissed a woman in so long, but I seem to recall closing my eyes when doing so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit