2011-2012 DC Brochure(s) "Listen to God" PDF

by yknot 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

" Listen to God or Die a Slow and Agonizing Death " 2011 District Conventions of Jehovah's Witnesses

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks ynot!

• Joliette
    Joliette

JW facts so damn true!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yknoty, yknoty.

S

• unshackled
    unshackled

I thought I accidentally downloaded the Simplified version at first. But no, it was the regular one. Do they really need a dumbed-down one for this? It's big pictures and very little text.

My Book of Bible Stories looks like War and Peace compared to this brochure's simplified version. Unreal.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Ok, I just downloaded this, finally a face to go with Satan.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

OMG I did the same thing several of you did. I downloaded the first one and thought they must be mis-labeled. ROFLMAO. The "simplified" version has huge BLANK areas because they just COULDN'T make it any more dumbed down without removing the text completely.

Is this what the cult has come to?

Thanks YKNOT, you are awesome! These made my day.

• possible-san
    possible-san

yknot.
    Anonymous Brother.

Thank you always.

Well, with regard to the pictures of Adam and Eve, there are always what I think about.
    Adam and Eve were stark-naked/nude.
    Why don't they/GB portray that correctly?

They always draw lies.

If they draw pictures correctly, I would accept their worth somewhat.
    It seems that the JWs drawing the pictures of Adam and Eve do not imagine "the generative organs of Adam and Eve", for certain reasons.

Probably, I need not the "Simplified version" but the "Adult version." LOL

possible

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

OK,OK,OK, I downloaded the brochures and started reading them before reading any coment here. I also, thought I was reading the simplified version, then looked at the other. I am laughing so hard there are tears running down my face.

Now that I got that out of my system, I wonder if ths is for foreign language territory, where you uses the brochue and describe it in the foreign language?

Which talk mentioned the release, I would like to at least be objective about it.

Edited to add: Thanks again yknot and anyon bro!

• unshackled
    unshackled
    Ok, I just downloaded this, finally a face to go with Satan.

LOL...I thought the same thing Miz. He looks bad ass and tough as nails. Kinda reminds me of Dennis Farina. While Jesus was making bird houses in his woodshop, Satan was runnin' the mob in Bethlehem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit