Sunday Drama-"Young Ones-Be Discreet and Wise"

by CaptainSchmideo 47 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

I LOL'd so hard reading this thread. It's sad really. Oh well, my copy of Combating Cult Mind Control came in, gonna go back to reading.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Ok, So...how many of you made this corrolation.

If you are in good standing by what you do at the Kingdom Hall or in the Org, then you will get the benefit of the doubt according to this drama.

What happened to the TWO WITNESS RULE? He could have been nailing that chick or doing his homework, it doesn''t matter if he had an alibi.

The way I see it, that girl can make an accusation or tell the truth but as long as he denies it and another person didn't see........it didn't happen.

That's what they say about a pedophilia issue isn't it. The pedophile could have had multiple opportunities to molest.

If he says he didn't do it then the burden is upon the victim to produce a witness.

Now let's say the little slut Brittany was a work mate of an elder, bedded him at work, bragged about it and he denied it? Then what?

His alibi was he was at work and it didn't happen. No witness to the act. Who would they interview then? Would they remove him as an elder over this accusation? I bet they wouldn't.....until the pictures showed up. LMAO

• out4good3
    out4good3
    His alibi was he was at work and it didn't happen. No witness to the act. Who would they interview then? Would they remove him as an elder over this accusation? I bet they wouldn't.....until the pictures showed up. LMAO

...and even then, they wouldn't apologize to slut Brittany for calling her out as a liar.

Whatever happens to her or how she feels, she had it cumming.....ermmmm..... I mean coming!!!!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hey, where was the part when the elders question Timmy about his alleged sex acts? "Did she give you a knob job?" "Did you penerate her, and if so, how deep did you go?" "Did it feel good?" "Did you use a condom or ride her bare back?" ...Oh, that never would've happened, because Timmy isn't a girl!

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

jamiebowers:The scene was not a judicial hearing. It was visit by two elders. In front of his mom. They don't get to ask the really juicy questions until there are three, in the hall, behind closed doors.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " ...the contrived ending that is 100% backwards from real life= the kids know that, Jehoobah is never around to stop the school bullying- 'cause JWs kids don't want to fit in. ..."

Moshe, the JW kids AREN'T ALLOWED [by "Mother"...] to fit in...

Be-CAUSE!! If they DID fit in, then the Watchtower's control over them would probably be weakened...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thanks for the entertaining read. Was the slut actress allowed to shake her booty?

Waitaminute. Teenagers these days don't blog. They text.

"It's not about getting in trouble with the Elders." - oh, yes it is.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Funniest read I've seen of the dramas I've read for ages. Thanks for the laughs!

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

3rd year in a row that I am working NIGHTS...YEAH!!!!!!!

• JRK
    JRK

The dramas just jeep getting worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit