Sunday Drama-"Young Ones-Be Discreet and Wise"

by CaptainSchmideo 47 Replies latest jw friends

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

LOL @ having a kid use "politician" as an insult. They really are in their own little world.

• moshe
    moshe

They shoot for the contrived ending that is 100% backwards from real life= the kids know that, Jehoobah is never around to stop the school bullying- 'cause JWs kids don't want to fit in.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Suddenly, the Internet is trustworthy when an accusation is made about a faithful member of the congregation, so long as it's not against the faithful slave or accusing an elder of child molestation. So, we'd like to meet with you.

Loved that sd-7

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

So, I'm sure it's six months of Political Re-education for Ahole 1.

A little pee slipped out.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Awesome!!!! Love this thread, & I can picture my whole family going on about how good this drama is and "how it really should make young people think"

CHG

• rocketman
    rocketman

Great description. The actual drama is so contrived as to be ridiculously laughable (as most dramas are), but your description is not only funny but adds some realism to it.

I seriously doubt the drama's premise that some hot slutty chick at school would ever want to seduce a jw. The jw would have to be very handsome, and that's just for starters. Jw boys are usually viewed as losers, not as slightly nerdy potential studs.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Captain, if the drama is half as entertaining as your summary, it would be a hoot and the G B have found a new talent for comedy...Mind you I do recall a long drama back in the day , about a tough youth called Buzz ? or something, and that was pretty explicit..

tickets to that "R-Rated Vampire movie"

It seems that vampires have taken over as the WT bogey men at the moment. In my day it was Satanic words on records if you played them backwards (I never know how you did that, my record player only went forward ) Next year I am sure it will be something else.

Is it really so that every school has a sexy siren lusting after the pimply bookish WT youths? I find it hard to believe...

Thanks for a good laugh

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Is it really so that every school has a sexy siren lusting after the pimply bookish WT youths? I find it hard to believe...

How many JW youth, after seeing this drama, will assume something that's not there? I remember interpreting any guy's interest in me as something sexual, even if it was no where near that, and all my JW girl friends did the same. This will just make it that much worse. Poor kids.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Timmy who claims to be innocent is taken as guilty by the elders because he is not showing a repentant attitude. After all he is not even denying his guilt. He is therefore disfellowshipped. Doing things Jehovah’s way does not always result in good in the WTS organization.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

And remember, if you do things Jehovah's way, it ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS works out right, but if you don't, it NEVER, NEVER, NEVER does (as many victims of child molestation in the Hall will vouch for!)

You nailed it!

So the drama portrays a approved teenage worshipper as having no friends at the hall or at school? What is this telling every JW high school student in the audience?...If you are liked by anyone, you must be sinning?

The drama should appropriately end with Timmy receiving a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford, but turning it down to be a window washer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit