A DOUBLE LIFE - What's the worst case you've seen

by sizemik 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

His wife took him back and when he was reinstated he returned to his twit like ways.........

watersprout, what you disrespectfully refer to as "twit-like ways", I call "evidence of Holy Spirit."

haha, for shame, madame. For shame.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

A young elder who was the type that "put people in their place".

He and his wife gave a Bible study to the teenage daughter of another sister.

Eventually he started having sex with her.

He was disfellowshipped, his wife divorced him, he lost his business, and the young sister, whom he thought he was going to marry, started doing drugs and shacking up with some lesbians.

She presently lives with another woman.

Sometimes YOU get put in YOUR place.

JDW

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

started doing drugs and shacking up with some lesbians.

that's hot.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    watersprout, what you disrespectfully refer to as "twit-like ways", I call "evidence of Holy Spirit."

LOL!

and the young sister, whom he thought he was going to marry, started doing drugs and shacking up with some lesbians.
    She presently lives with another woman.

OMG! Do you know my SIL! Lol.

Peace

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

But that the nature of ANYONE in control. Religion/Politics!!!!! The biggest SINNERS. But, they take charge and make laws for you not to break. GEEEEZZZ!!!!!!

• loosie
    loosie

the jw kid that just got baptized lsat november, goes to my daughter's highschool. He is the go to man to buy pot and other stuff, if he has them in stock.

• finding my way
    finding my way

My Ex's sister used to go out to all the NY clubs/VIP rooms etc and stay with her boyfriend overnight. She used to drive me to work as we worked together and she'd play that song "Move BITCH! get out tha WAY!" and drive all pissy cause we were always late. (AHH good times. So hilarious) On Sunday she played the kingdom melodies all the way to the Hall. Very confusing.

• finding my way
    finding my way

There are some really crazy stories on here!!

• blondie
    blondie

I would say J.F. Rutherford.

• bigmac
    bigmac

watersprout wrote

" He would take her to the KH and have sex there."

hilarious--just love it--which cong was it?--message me on FB if you cant put it on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit