A DOUBLE LIFE - What's the worst case you've seen

by sizemik 62 Replies latest jw friends

• mickeyman1
    mickeyman1

Sister regular pioner became prostitute to help pay her fathers(elder) debt. She was living double live almost a year. During day pioner over night prostitute.

She was dsfed, reinstated and this year she has dissassociated herself and became full time prostitute.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

An elder in portland OR began having sex with his ten year old daughter and continued for 6 years until it was found out. The other elders DF'd him and his daughter. They also told the Mom that she did not have grounds for divorce and told her she must stay with the creep, she did not stay with him, so they DF'd her also.

I remember the elder body in that hall, if I ever run into one I WILL ask him about it and see how much I can make him squirm.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    She was dsfed, reinstated and this year she has dissassociated herself and became full time prostitute.

I cant believe I am saying this but I would consider that moving up in the world.

At least shes living her own life, that is, unless shes under a pimps thumb, in that case the situation would be the same as the JWs.

• JRK
    JRK

aSphere,

That is digusting, blaming the daughter with the same weight as her father! What an F'd up org it is!

JK

She was only freaking 10 years old! How is she to fight against her father's peversions. And the elder's, in their infinite stupidity, give her the same weight of consequences as the perv Dad. I wish I could beat the shit out of that body of elders. Is anybody with me?

I am glad she is out now, may everyone involved in that clusterF JC get all the karma they deserve!

• Dune
    Dune

Growing up, I had a JW family as neighbors, they had an older, baptized daughter. Her entire family was full of "type A" JW's who thought they were better than everyone.

Anyway, the daughter started banging guys in the neighborhood, and i heard rumors from non-witnesses, the girl's grandmother would tell anyone who would listening what was going on, but no one believed her.

Eventually, one of her boyfriend's convinced her to start shoplifting and she was caught and the truth came out, her father lost his position as an elder, and her mother stopped pioneering.

Her story became one of those JW cautionary tales about how "Bad association spoils useful habits" .

• sizemik
    sizemik

aSphere . . . unbelievable story (I do believe you)

I wish I could beat the shit out of that body of elders. Is anybody with me?

It's hard to think of anything more f****d up . . . laying guilt over the top of that experience. Beating the crap out of them would leave little of substance behind IMO.

Lotucus - karter - Amelia - Pig . . . classic double-lifers . . . still hard to imagine the conflict some people are prepared to live with.

Dune . . . how the mighty fall?

mickeyman1 . . . astounding! . . . was her father aware?

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

A few of the younger MS falcify their taxes, and dont declare earnings as window cleaners, all the while changing cars every 6 monthes or so....something dodgy is definately going on.

A few sisters I know have prescription drug problems.All a bit tame compared to previous posts wowsers!

• karter
    karter

JRK,

I'm with you buddy!!!

• Mat
    Mat
    When I was an Elder it was usually cases homosexuality and cross-dressing.

Desings, were you never caught or reproved? ;-D

• Vanderhoven7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit