A DOUBLE LIFE - What's the worst case you've seen

by sizemik 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

NTTAWWT

Translation?

I don't know how someone could be a prostitute and yet pioneer and do everything else. How could you look anyone in the eye while having that little secret? Avoiding taxes is one thing, putting yourself out to have sex with strangers is another.

Not that I'm putting those who work in the sex industry, just the games a person would have to play in their head to justify what they're doing while claiming to be a good little JW.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

An elder in a nearby circuit had two wives, two families. When found out, he chose his JW wife. He was eventually reinstated.

• designs
    designs

Wow a real live Big Love story.

• undercover
    undercover

A brother (they called him "brother") who faked his death and everyone thought he was dead but all the while he was shacked up with another woman and all his supposedly stolen cars and goods (from a robbery a couple of months before the so-called tragedy).

Instead of moving to the Caribbean or Alaska or something, the dumbass moved three hours away...where one day a cop pulled him over for speeding. The jig was up...

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I knew of two MS's who lived secret gay lives...one ended up commiting suicide...very sad.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Elder in my previous congregation, cannot remember if he was PO or FSO, married with two teenagers. Model family. He was having an affair with a BS. Eventually caught and DF'ed, I have never been so speechless in all my life! He moved in with the BS and eventually married her. They are still together.

George

• sizemik
    sizemik

NTTAWWT
    Translation?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it translates . . . Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

That would fit anyway.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ah, thanks Sizemik. That does make sense.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

it's crap like this that shows me that this cult is NOT God's personal channel. Plus the whole circumstantial DFing procedure that tells people that they can continue to associate with a child molester, yet can't speak to biological relative who happens to have a "problem" with .........GASP! ...........tobacco.

friggin dangerous cult.

• watersprout
    watersprout

When I was a teenager we were in the KH from hell.... One elder had a vendetta against my mom... He was an arrogent twit who thought he was above everyone. He worked on the factory floor as a grunt. But when he put that suit on anyone would think he was a goverment official.

Anyway it came out he was having an affair with a single pioneer who had a very childlike appearence and attitude! He would take her to the KH and have sex there. If anyone came in he would make the sister hide in the cupboard while he pretended to practise a talk. Then at his JC (the elders in this KH liked to talk) it came out he was also sleeping with his return visit!

His wife took him back and when he was reinstated he returned to his twit like ways.........

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit