She shows too much cleavage. What should I say to her?

by Iamallcool 99 Replies latest social relationships

• sizemik
    sizemik

Looking good LouBelle . . . I've noticed that when watching Super 15 on sky . . . SA girls dress fab . . . and the sky cameramen appreciate it too.

why should that not be so? . . . cleavage is nice . . . like nice eyes or a winning smile.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Ummmm here's a thought. Mind your own business. You have met this girl once.... Has she given you the impression that she want's to get involved with you??

If you mention anything to her you could risk losing a testicle.

I have been with Carrot for 13 years and if he ever showed any disapproval to what i was wearing he wouldn't walk straight!

You need to learn how to talk to women... They are not your possesions to order about.

Sometimes men make me want to *face palm*

Peace

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Please post pictures of her cleavage and we will judge it.

• Glander
    Glander

I'm a sucker for cleavage

• undercover
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't quite get it.

You are complaining about how someone you don't even know dresses.

Come on man!

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    She shows too much cleavage. What should I say to her?

NICE TITS!

• Searchn4answrs
    Searchn4answrs

That's actually kinda silly....Their primary function is designed to feed little humans,because of people like you ,they're sexually objectified.Theyre not evil ,or sexual or, inappropriate....Embrace them (literally)lol! They're an amazing part of a female anatomy...

• KW13
    KW13

give her your regards, and my address :)

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

lamalcool....why u still playing 'christian wanna-be'????? Pretale??? You are DEFINITELY a Jehovah's Witless! lol!!! Brothers like u are one of my top "2" reasons why I'm nolonger serving. Always looking at our cleavage, our legs. Then, up on the stage talking about whay you shouldn't commit fornication, etc, etc.........

If you tell her to cover up....she needs to slap the sh** outta U!!! LOL!!!!! Enjoy them and allow all the other perverted Jehovah's Witlesses enjoy them, as well! I hope ur not talking about my pic on FB! Cuz I've got a BEAUTIFUL rack, too!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit