She shows too much cleavage. What should I say to her?

by Iamallcool 99 Replies latest social relationships

• sizemik
    sizemik
    A new rule should have been brought in.... All those brothers (perverts) who looked at us sisters should have cold water thrown over them.

JW guilt tripping is what labels a male a "pervert" for taking in the beauty of a woman.

I see a nice cleavage or a nice set of pins without an ounce of guilt anymore (without staring of course). Why shouldn't a womans beauty be seen and admired . . . doesn't mean I crack an arousal and want to lay her out on the footpath and shag her for goodness sake.

• Kudra
    Kudra

So where's the beef, llamacool??

Did you give her the smackdown on showing too much cleavage or WHAT?

Boy, you need to give her the 411 on what she needs to do with her own body already.

So: you assert your authoriTAY or not already??

• shepherd
    shepherd

@itscrap&theyknowit! you clearly have no idea what a pervert is. If men are looking at an attractive girl they are doing what comes naturally.

As for saying to someone you hardly know that they are showing too much cleavage...it's none of your damn business!

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Sometimes you gotta let the girls out for some air. It just isn't right to keep them locked up.

I wear low cut tops most of the time. I show an appropriate amount of cleavage in most places, an inappropriate amount for special occasions. None of my boyfriends have cared, but the guys who don't like it would probably not ask me out.

Why are you pursuing her if you don't like the way she presents herself? There are plenty of girls out there who dress differently; go after them!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Mind your own business. You just met her and you're already trying to control her. If you like her, take her as she is. If you don't like the boob show, find another woman, preferably one who doesn't mind being controlled.

• Scully
    Scully

Sure, go right ahead and tell her she shows too much cleavage.

That will definitely be the last time you see it, and her, even after the swelling in your eye goes down after she decks you for trying to control her.

• Diest
    Diest

I think you should send me her info and ill enjoy her cleavage....it is nice to be taller than 6' and be a boob man......

• Lore
    Lore

When I first clicked this thread I was of the opinion that unless she is your wife, daughter or POSSIBLY sister, it's none of your business and you really have no reason to mention it.

But then I saw this.

"Getting desperate, huh, Babe??"

Zid wins the thread.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    What should I say to her? She looks very good, but I prefer to see her boobs in the bedroom.

Take a picture of them without asking and pin it up on your bedroom ceiling.

Problem solved and no embarrasing conversation need happen,...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Iamallcool said, " I prefer to see her boobs in the bedroom."

I can send you a photo if you'd like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit