She shows too much cleavage. What should I say to her?

by Iamallcool 99 Replies latest social relationships

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Always looking at our cleavage, our legs. Then, up on the stage talking about whay you shouldn't commit fornication, etc, etc.........

Yeah and us girls used to get counselled on making sure our skirts and dresses were below the knee and not touching skin. Tops had to be well above clevage.

A new rule should have been brought in.... All those brothers (perverts) who looked at us sisters should have cold water thrown over them. Then us sisters could have pointed and laughed at them!

Sorry waaaayyyy off topic.

Peace

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

@watersprout - U said it!!! All of them are perverts! It's okay to be a pervert. But, in God's house (supposedly) Gimmie a f**** break!!! Out of 10 elders in ANY hall I've been to, if i gave them a keycard to the hotel room DURING the assembly/convention...9.5 of them mutha's would show up and screw the sister!!!! And get on the symposium 30 minutes like they were a virgin! lol!!!!

Just speaking the TRUTH!!! lol!!!!

• eruption
    eruption

Wake me up when he gets the meat in ! If he ever does !!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Cleavage good.

Think About It

• badseed
    badseed

(reply to the OP)

If she likes to show cleavage and you don't, then it just proves that you're incompatible. Move on.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I would try a few lines from David Brent (Ricky Chevais) in the "The Office"... explain that the reason men find the breasts attractive is because when we were cavemen, we would take the woman from behind like a dog, and the breasts still remind us of the outline of the bum cheeks... need I say more...

• Searchn4answrs
    Searchn4answrs

As a whole the Male Witness mentality projects,their internal perversions on thier female counterparts... How can any sane woman, settle for this disgusting behavior,practiced by grown men!!??....

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

lamallcool is 'asilentone'??

Really??

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

She shows too much cleavage. What should I say to her?

How bout - "Bend forward please."?

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I would tell her "Thank you."

Or something close to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit