Men are Adorable!

by Robdar 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Robdar, there wasn't anything racist in what you said, I was just making a reference to a heated thread I'd been posting on for the past few days. It was just a joke, with it mainly pointed at myself.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Faundy:

Isn't it strange, how people can have different viewpoints on subjects.

I did not have good make role models. A violent father, a sexually abusive family member, a predatory workmate who took advantage of his position- all these have made it difficult for me to even like men, let alone trust them.

I've had some bad experiences with an ex-husband and co-workers, so I agree with you that there are some men who cannot be trusted. But the ones who are trustworthy and honorable should be recognized and loved for the things they do. I am so happy for you that your best friend is such a man.

• Curtains
    Curtains

I feel for you and your mum Faundy.

• cantleave
    cantleave

V8 cylinders, Double Overhead Cam, Bi turbo - words that turn any hot blooded man on!

• Robdar
    Robdar

BP:

Robdar, there wasn't anything racist in what you said, I was just making a reference to a heated thread I'd been posting on for the past few days. It was just a joke, with it mainly pointed at myself.

BP, since we've known each other for over a decade, I thought you might be joking but wasn't for sure. I've had company and family visiting for close to 2 weeks and I haven't had much time to get on JWN, so I am unaware of the thread you are speaking of.

BTW, I am glad we both got left behind when the rapture came today. I look forward to many more happy years together.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

BTW, I am glad we both got left behind when the rapture came today. I look forward to many more happy years together.

Me too.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I haven't had positive experiences with men, Rob, but I appreciate your sentiments.

Syl

• prophecor
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Syl:

I haven't had positive experiences with men, Rob, but I appreciate your sentiments.

I am sorry that men have hurt you so badly that you dont see how precious they can be.

I, too, have been hurt by men but most of the crap and betrayal I've received in my life has been from women. Still, I can see how precious many women are. I hope one day you will find a man to nurture and love you. You, sweet lady, deserve it.

• TD
    TD

Wow...A woman that doesn't judge all men by what was in the bottom of the barrel.

Big hugs to you, Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit