Men are Adorable!

by Robdar 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

This afternoon I had the pleasure of listening to my dad, husband and son discuss timing belts, the teeth they rest on, camshafts, and other car parts that I cant recall at such a late hour. They were totally engrossed in the conversation and it was fun listening to them talk. The air was thick with testosterone and they were so manly that I just had to smile about it.

I have been blessed by the wonderful men in my life and that includes the ones on this discussion forum. On behalf of myself and other women, thank you. Thank you for your protection, your love, your chivalry, your passion, for making us laugh, and for your knowledge of automobiles. Our lives are sweeter because of you.

Robyn

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Awwww.....that was touching. Thanks for sharing...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thanks, Sam. Sometimes I think men are blamed for everything wrong in the world. I think it's time we let them know how valuable they are.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Ahhhhh . . . timing belts, cam gears, valve duration, injectors . . . my three sons and I talk such important matters at least three times a day . . . lovely, lovely stuff. If we happen to enhance the lives of women as well, then life is indeed sweet!

• Farkel
    Farkel

robin

: Thank you for your protection, your love, your chivalry, your passion, for making us laugh, and for your knowledge of automobiles. Our lives are sweeter because of you.

Robin you are a true romantic. So many females want we fellas to be true romantics, but for some strange reason, they don't think they need to be that, too.

My hat (I really don't have a hat) is herewith doffed to you, my dear. I bow to you with the deepest respect and honor. I wish that more of your gender could see the obvious stuff that you see.

Farkel, Wrench-Turning Fella Who Provides a Few Laughs CLASS

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Coochi coo

• watson
    watson

As a white, middle aged, heterosexual, anglo saxon, male.....I thank you for your kind words dear Robdar.

*of the worst kind of human being on earth class.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sizemik, your manliness is apparent and your sons are blessed to have you as a dad.

Farkel, I wish the world had more men of your caliber. In case you missed my message on Shelby's thread, you have a pm.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Coochi coo to you too, Terra Incognita!

Watson, it is amazing to me how quickly people have forgotten the many valuable contributions and inventions of the white, heterosexual, anglo saxon male.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    it is amazing to me how quickly people have forgotten the many valuable contributions and inventions of the white, heterosexual, anglo saxon male.

Too true . . . too true . . . here's a reminder . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit